Serious issue with tamox order.

dwass

dwass

Awards
I know it is against board rules to name a source, so I am asking this question without any mention of the source.

My friend just ordered three bottles of tamoxifen citrate for use on our rats. Another friend and I have both ordered from this company with no issues - quick service and discrete packaging.

With this last order though, the package arrived at my friend's house... empty. I could understand sending 2 instead of 3, but to send zero seems inexcusable. The package contained absolutely nothing - no bottles, no bubblewrap, no papers.

Has anybody had such an issue with any supplier? I don't want this to get locked, so if you have had an issue, avoid the name of the company. Please don't name the source.
I'm just curious as to what the track record for such issues has been.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Contact the company you ordered from and let them know and see if they are willing to reship the package. That's your best bet.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know I once ordered Oxygen Ethyl Ester, and the box came very fast...and weighed very little.

I ran it as post cycle therapy for a breath holding cycle of 3 minutes, and it worked great.

dwass

dwass

Awards
I know I once ordered Oxygen Ethyl Ester, and the box came very fast...and weighed very little.

I ran it as post cycle therapy for a breath holding cycle of 3 minutes, and it worked great.

Thanks for the insightful post.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
I once received a package from a Research company containing research chems. Funny thing was I didn't order any research chems :blink:

dwass

dwass

Awards
I once received a package from a Research company containing research chems. Funny thing was I didn't order any research chems :blink:
That'd be sweet! I wish I got random packages like that.

Buddy called and everything is cool now :D

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear that alls well!

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
I have had similar experiences.

I failed to recieve an order for around ($60) once. I contacted them about the problem, and they shipped my previous order from a month prior again ($200). It wasn't what I wanted but I didn't complain. Bonus IGF yippee !$!$!

Just ordered what I wanted again from another research chem company.