Not Sure About Tamoxifen Citrate Concentration...

dsw222

dsw222

Awards
I'm going to make an order for PCT on a Superdrol cycle and I had a quick question.

I think I want to run nolva at 60-40-20-20, but I have read that the dosage of Nolva is about 66% of what you would need with Tamoxifen Citrate. So for the Citrate, I would need to run 90-60-30-30.

I understand the conversions and everything, but the website I'm looking at says:

TAMOXIFEN CITRATE
(AQUEOUS SOLUTION)
20MG/ML - 60ML VIAL

It doesn't say if the 20mg/ml concentration is for the citrate or a nolva equivalent....

Now, a thread that highly relates to my question is:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/41596-tamox-citrate-dose.html

But the opinions seem a bit split. I THINK that it means I should just dose the product at 60-40-20-20 and not worry about the conversion, but I'm being extra cautious (this is my first cycle) and would appreciate to hear some input from some of you pros.

What would you guys run for a good PCT for Superdrol if you were using the product from the same place they were in that thread?

doodle

doodle

Awards
I'm going to make an order for post cycle therapy on a Superdrol cycle and I had a quick question.

I think I want to run nolva at 60-40-20-20, but I have read that the dosage of Nolva is about 66% of what you would need with Tamoxifen Citrate. So for the Citrate, I would need to run 90-60-30-30.

I understand the conversions and everything, but the website I'm looking at says:

TAMOXIFEN CITRATE
(AQUEOUS SOLUTION)
20MG/ML - 60ML VIAL

It doesn't say if the 20mg/ml concentration is for the citrate or a nolva equivalent....

Now, a thread that highly relates to my question is:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/41596-tamox-citrate-dose.html

But the opinions seem a bit split. I THINK that it means I should just dose the product at 60-40-20-20 and not worry about the conversion, but I'm being extra cautious (this is my first cycle) and would appreciate to hear some input from some of you pros.

What would you guys run for a good PCT for Superdrol if you were using the product from the same place they were in that thread?
They account for the conversion. the concentration of nolva is correct.

dsw222

dsw222

Awards
They account for the conversion. the concentration of nolva is correct.
Thanks for the help (I'll rep when it lets me).

Do you think the 60-40-20-20 looks like a good dosing schedule?

I'm 6'8 270... I figured I would go on a little bit of a higher dosage because of my size (just in case).

\_JIMBO_/

\_JIMBO_/

Awards
It looks good. Are you running anything else with the serm? Nolva has more side effect at higher dosages. Do you already have the tam? Have you ever thought about using tormifene?

dsw222

dsw222

Awards
It looks good. Are you running anything else with the serm? Nolva has more side effect at higher dosages. Do you already have the tam? Have you ever thought about using tormifene?
I havent bought it yet, I was going to place my order tonight.

For post cycle therapy I'm going to run the tamox, Gaspari's Novedex XT and continue Cycle Support.

I have read a bit about tormifene and considered it, but I am leaning towards the tamox because its my first cycle ever, tamox seems to be the serm of choice because so many people have cycled with it, and the torm is double the price (and currently on backorder at the store i'm going with).

I'm also looking to reduce what I think is some gyno from pueberty and I haven't researched anything about torem helping in this area (although I'm not expecting too much from tamox either... and it might not even be gyno, my nipples might just be big because I'm 6'8, I dunno)

From what I read, I think (and hope) the nolva should be good enough for a first cycle of superdrol. But I will definitely consider torm in the future, especially when I get into the "big leagues" with test/dbol etc etc. I'm gonna keep researching it, along with everything else... you can never read too much! :)

Thanks for the input!

doodle

doodle

Awards
Thanks for the help (I'll rep when it lets me).

Do you think the 60-40-20-20 looks like a good dosing schedule?

I'm 6'8 270... I figured I would go on a little bit of a higher dosage because of my size (just in case).
Dosing looks fine, tormifene is preferred to nolva these days, but the nolva will do just fine.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Yes Nolva is fine. I would drop the Novedex XT personally. Your E levels are already going to be quite low coming into PCT off SD. Estrogen should be controlled not eliminated. IMHO