Beta Sitosterol.... Beneficial during PCT?

NO HYPE

Awards
  • Established
Would beta sitosterol's ability to inhibit DHT from binding to cytosolic androgen receptors be usefull as soon as post cycle therapy begins?

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
Possibly.
This is a writeup I found on BAC.

("BETA-SITOSTEROL, Phytosterol Complex, (aka plant sterols & sterolins) 43-56% beta sitosterol plus related campesterol & stigmasterol reduce fat absorption for a few hours, promotes healthy cholesterol and blood sugar levels, prostate health, immune and killer cell activity and reduces inflammatory response during intense exercise.** Similar material to that found in expensive “anti-cholesterol” margarine. Phytosterols inhibit 5-alpha reductase & aromatase which convert testosterone into DHT & estrogen. ")

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
It definately works! If your at that stage in your cycle when your pisser shuts down, you want this supplement handy!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
it can be useful, just dont dose it high, due to its effects on testosterone levels.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Its usually found in a phyto-sterol base, combined with with other supps. I have never seen it sold by itself. I think you really have to take a lot to negative your test, it acts mainly on DHT and helps "un-swell" your prostate. There was product called, "Maximum Prostate" that had high concentrations of it. I dont remember the company name but it was suggested by "Dutchman" and it works.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Its usually found in a phyto-sterol base, combined with with other supps. I have never seen it sold by itself. I think you really have to take a lot to negative your test, it acts mainly on DHT and helps "un-swell" your prostate. There was product called, "Maximum Prostate" that had high concentrations of it. I dont remember the company name but it was suggested by "Dutchman" and it works.

no doubt it works for DHT, but at how much and what expense of your recovery, yea less DHT = more test, but not if it lowers test as well. i mean i dont know how much you need to take for it to happen but id say run low doses. thats all.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Yup, exactly I ran it ED until results then EOD until end. Worked like a charm.

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
no doubt it works for DHT, but at how much and what expense of your recovery, yea less DHT = more test, but not if it lowers test as well. i mean i dont know how much you need to take for it to happen but id say run low doses. thats all.
i would think if you ran it with natty test boosters like a nettle, avena combo, and at a low dose like you said it may be a potent combination.

maybe not for someone trying to get big per say, but for gradual strength/endurance improvement and just staying lean without having to use fat burners.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
The one I used was called Maximium Prostate or something similar, Ive never found Beta sitosterol by itself. Im going to google it or search it here. I found the product company here a couple years ago in a post by Dutchman.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Good linkage! That looks comparable and far less expensive than what I used previously. Thanks