liquid toremefine

I

Ichidan

Awards
I have been looking everywhere for liquid toremefine at research chem sites with no luck. Has it just not come on the market yet? I am not asking for a specific source here since it is against the board's policy, but rather i just want to know if this is an idol search.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Oh its out there I promise!And its all that its claimed to be.Im finishing wk1 of post cycle therapy (things are going better than I hoped)and Im sure I wont need more than 2.

The answers you are looking for COULD be found on our board Ill bet.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
"Toremifene" correct spelling may help a lot.

J

jstn0127

Awards
Oh its out there I promise!And its all that its claimed to be.Im finishing wk1 of post cycle therapy (things are going better than I hoped)and Im sure I wont need more than 2.

The answers you are looking for COULD be found on our board Ill bet.
wait so 1 bottle won't be enough for pct?

dsw222

dsw222

Awards
i'm curious too

i guess i'm looking at the wrong sources. i havent bought any PCT products before and i'm just hoping i'm not going to get ripped off for the site i'm considering using

J

jstn0127

Awards
I could be wrong but perhaps he means he won't have to go past week 2.
Yea I read it a couple more times and I believe his is talking about not going past week 2.

So 1 bottle (30mL) should be enough for a post cycle therapy?

P

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
1 bottle is plenty for PCT...the bottle I'm looking at right now is 60mg/ml and 30ml per bottle...and that should be more then enough for 4 weeks.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes 1 bottle is enough for 2wks.Im ending wk 2 I went days 1-4@120, 5-7@90,8-14@60 and this is the fastest Ive ever recovered on a serm!
For safetys sake you can run the rest out @40-60 til you finish off the bottle.Thats what Im planning on doing.Good luck!

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
No chances taken. Google is God.

Try searching for a specific amount of a product, and you may receive.

Pseudonymous

Pseudonymous

Awards
I ran a google search yesterday with my credit card in my hand but I was confused by the fact that I can only find a liquid using the search phrase "research chemicals" +torimefene. I expected to find a powder I could put in capsule form. Newbie Question: Is this liquid usually taken orally?

60mg/ml and 30ml/bottle is the same result I came up with. Also found (30) 60mg capsules but it was triple the price of the liquid.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Research chemicals are taken oraly by your research subject.

Pseudonymous

Pseudonymous

Awards
ahhh.. yes... research SUBJECT.

I'm guessing it's hard to find one of those on google, too....

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Many of us always have a research subject at our disposal for just such an emergency :D :D

Pseudonymous

Pseudonymous

Awards
Research chemicals are taken oraly by your research subject.
So are they supposed to just use a dropper to toss back a 1 ml drop straight down their throat every day or do these labrats normally take their chemicals in some kind of suspension - say, for arguments sake, a 1-2 ml drop of torm injected by needle/syringe into a vitamin e, flaxseed oil, sesame seed oil, and/or fish oil capsule? :blink:

P

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
shot down the throat...

damn that sounded gay

Pseudonymous

Pseudonymous

Awards
So let me rephrase my question - torimefene is drank straight from the dropper bottle?

P

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
yes, and to make dosing easier, pick up a baby dropper...

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
word...I routinely cap all RCs before taking - take marginally longer, but wastes no time getting rid of the taste of these things....

S

syxx

Awards
I have torm coming and I have an oral syringe that measure by the milliliter. If one were to do like mmowry suggested, 120 for the first 4 days, 90 for the 5 -7, 60 for 8 - 14, then maybe 30 for another week, would you just measure out 4 ML if its 30 mg / ML for the first 4 days, etc...? I know with tamox there was not as much actual drug in it and you had to convert it slightly. Though I imagine in most cases you could simply overdose slightly, or it might not make too much of a difference after your first few days.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
I have torm coming and I have an oral syringe that measure by the milliliter. If one were to do like mmowry suggested, 120 for the first 4 days, 90 for the 5 -7, 60 for 8 - 14, then maybe 30 for another week, would you just measure out 4 ML if its 30 mg / ML for the first 4 days, etc...? I know with tamox there was not as much actual drug in it and you had to convert it slightly. Though I imagine in most cases you could simply overdose slightly, or it might not make too much of a difference after your first few days.
I think you find it is 60 mg per ml like mine. I have dosed at 2 ml and 2.5 ml intially. 2 ml seemed to be enough, it works so fast.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Perhaps he needs to do more 'innovative' searching and 'research'ing on the 'net' before taking these kinds of products?

dsw222

dsw222

Awards
Perhaps he needs to do more 'innovative' searching and 'research'ing on the 'net' before taking these kinds of products?
hows the taste of their torem? i pray its better than their tamox...

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
I heard that One of the Chemicals he is Researching tastes better from another place.

WillB123

WillB123

Awards
most definitely. cherry flavored malox is so much better than liquid death that is nolva.

P

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I heard that One of the Chemicals he is Researching tastes better from another place.
ive heard the same thing about that place, but i've also heard of some scamming and quality issues.

R

rockhard_4eva

Banned
Awards
Oh well, if your too Elite for that, im sure you can find, somewhere on the Net, a Pharmacy that you can use to fill in your prescriptions.

P

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Never heard of that one...they any good?

R

rockhard_4eva

Banned
Awards
Cough Cough,

A great place with great customer service with one heck of a long name. A place where Elite people on the Net
comparing prices of Pharmacy products can dot com together.

How is that for creativity

P

phrost

Awards
Cough Cough,

A great place with great customer service with one heck of a long name. A place where Elite people on the Net
comparing prices of Pharmacy products can dot com together.

How is that for creativity
Ummm, you sure they have it on there. I'm not seeing it.

R

rockhard_4eva

Banned
Awards
Youre right, it used to be a bulk powder but now its gone.

I screwed up again, but its still a good site.

P

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
whoa what. that blows. 60ML for $50 or so was a steal. Maybe thats why.

Torem is too new for all of the retailers to be carrying it. I think it will catch on eventually.

And as far as C1 goes, I have heard some better reviews recently. So I take back my intial statement. I think I am going to grab some stuff from them soon, for a few reasons.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I was not impressed with torm and I did get it from that site with quality control problems. I'm going to give it another shot later.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
They removed torm from there site recently. Only have clomid/nolva/ralox now.
I still see it on the site. Is there anybody here who has used this with success? I Havn't heard of quality control issues till this thread.

P

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I still see it on the site. Is there anybody here who has used this with success? I Havn't heard of quality control issues till this thread.
The basic consensus of the board is that it is the best option currently out.

Quality control issues were from whichever research chem companie wwb got his from, they can't be translated across the board.