Help!!! Best stack and where to get it??

rockstar

rockstar

Awards
I don't know very much but here is my problem:

have been working out for 12 years now and I keep getting to a certain size then nothing. I am at the point now to do a GH or stack a c y c l e or two to get me where I would like to be. I just don't know where to go and I don't want to get ripped off. Do you know of any website or place that is the real deal? I would appreciate the help. I just feel I have gone as far as I can go and I need a jump.

Thanks

Jay

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Since you've hit a roadblock you shuld first give some info about yourself. training, diet and current supplements and where your trouble is so you can get the help that will carry on long past any GH/AS use.

rockstar

rockstar

Awards
My diet isn't bad. I get all the protein I need ect.. As far as suppliements I do mostly protein and creatine. I have taken a bunch of stuff in the past but thats it for now. I have gotten to a decent size but I think it may be my genetics. If I stop lifting for even two weeks I start to shrink so I always have to hit the gym. It has just been a long road and I need to do a c y c le at least to get me where I would like to be

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Asking for sources violates the Board rules. Please don't.