Is Gyno likely on ATD?

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
Just finished a three weeker of superdrol four weeks ago and I did my PCT with rebound XT, lean xtreme, fenugreek. I think the fenugreek caused me to start lactating, very little but disturbing none the less. Anyway I think it may be possible I am developing some gyno while still on 25mg of ATD. No soreness or itchiness, just think I have lumps under nipples (possible it could be fat). I've heard of delayed gyno on superdrol, but while I'm still taking atd? Could it be prolactin related from the fenugreek?

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/57975-methyl-supervol-log.html

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
You need a serm. You could also try some vitamin B6 and some vitex to combat the prolactin issues.

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
Do you know how much B-6? I understand too much can cause nerve damage. I had border complications with SERM.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
It is rare, and has not happened to me in the 5-6 years I've used it, but I have seen it a handful of times where it may have fostered this in men when their system was already compromised in favor of lactation, like those using certain anti-psychotic meds. Is your friend on Haldol or any prescription or street drugs that you know of?

I agree with yeahright, tell him to take Vitex as directed and 100mg B-6 at night. I would take no more than 100mg/night and only at night at this dose max because it is sedative and toxic over 100mg. Also, never take high dose B-6 like this at the same time with even small doses of melatonin. Bad, bad combo! It sounds like you're freaked out alright and I can understand, but if your nipples don't itch, you don't have gyno. If they do, you can bet they'll be hurting badly in a week or less and you should act now with a SERM, but I suspect you're probably fine.

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the quick responses, this has put my mind at ease.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to DR.D again.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also, never take high dose B-6 like this at the same time with even small doses of melatonin. Bad, bad combo!
What would that combo do? I usually take b6, zinc, and melatonin before bed.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
What would that combo do? I usually take b6, zinc, and melatonin before bed.
Well, one time I was investigating the effects of high dose melatonin intake (30-60mg), because it is suppose to form a high percent of a cyclized product in vivo when taken in excess that acts as a potent MAOI, theoretically reversing it's effect and acting as a stim instead of a sedative at high doses. It's true! Melatonin in relatively high doses acts as a mild stim and also exaggerates the effects of low dose stims, but in the final trial, I ran out of regular mel and had to use a brand with 3mg melatonin and 10mg B-6 in it (100mg B-6 total). It was a disaster! Numbness and tingling of the hands and feet bad. In fact, sensory neuropathy is almost unavoidable if you take 500mg or more per day just solo. I just avoid that combo now, as I'm sure you can understand! The zinc is not a prob. I take 50mg zinc before bed also.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, one time I was investigating the effects of high dose melatonin intake (30-60mg), because it is suppose to form a high percent of a cyclized product in vivo when taken in excess that acts as a potent MAOI, theoretically reversing it's effect and acting as a stim instead of a sedative at high doses. It's true! Melatonin in relatively high doses acts as a mild stim and also exaggerates the effects of low dose stims, but in the final trial, I ran out of regular mel and had to use a brand with 3mg melatonin and 10mg B-6 in it (100mg B-6 total). It was a disaster! Numbness and tingling of the hands and feet bad. In fact, sensory neuropathy is almost unavoidable if you take 500mg or more per day just solo. I just avoid that combo now, as I'm sure you can understand! The zinc is not a prob. I take 50mg zinc before bed also.
That explains so much about my experience of melatonin:
I often have a lot of trouble getting to sleep at night, so I'll take 3mg, and try to get back to sleep. On several ocasions I'd get frustrated with it not working, so I'd take more and more, in hopes to just konk out. As you are aware, that didn't happen! :lol: