Post Cycle therapy review appreciated

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
I am going to embark on my first serious cycle with Epistane (4weeks on), and have planned the following post cycle therapy, but I am a couple of questions to ensure I am well covered.

.My post cycle therapy will consist of Nolva, ActivaTe, Restore, Maca, DCP and maybe a thermogenic. I have read Dr. D is not fond of Nolva, but from the looking I did it appears to be readily available. Would you add/change anything?

. Not sure how to dose the Nolva. Have seen suggestions of 40/30/20/10, which I understand to mean 40mg each day of week 1, etc. Is the dosage spread over the day 10mg at a time, or take the 40mg in one sitting, and is that dosing adequate?

. I will also run AI Cycle Support, not sure if it should be when on or after or both.

thanks you for any input you might have.

M

MATSFITNESS

Awards
I would add in some clomid 50mg / 2times a day for the first week. And 50mg / a day for one more week. Should have inflating balls.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
You can take the nolva all at once.

Cyc;e support before the cycle (pre-load for a couple weeks), during the cycle and (optional) during PCT.

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
thanks, does the tapering over 4weeks on the Nolva make sense?

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
thanks, does the tapering over 4weeks on the Nolva make sense?
Yes. You could probably get away with lower doses as well. Epi appears to not shut down people very hard. Try some seasrches to see how other people are constructing their epi pct.