Torme is scary!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey I was considering using this to increase libido recreationally in my lab rats. I don't think so anymore.

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
You could find a similar lineup of *side effects* for just about any OTC or prescription drug.

What about tor is screaming "NO" to you?

Justin

Justin

Awards
First I have seen about these sides. I have not used Tor before, only Nolv. but was considering using after my next cycle. This is intersting though.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You could find a similar lineup of *side effects* for just about any OTC or prescription drug.

What about tor is screaming "NO" to you?
Well I had planned on using cabergoline for the same thing as many people do, but I have recently read some threads about this drug and thought maybe it would be better suited for what I wanted it for. I ended up not using the cabergoline because of sides of nervousness, constantly neverous for about 4 days after the first dose. So I never used it again...Then I read about torme, sounds like it would definitely increase libido, but most of the sides scare me.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
It appears this is aimed, primarily, at women w/pre-existing conditions.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Tor is a lot milder/safer overall than Nolva IMO.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I agree with being able to find a list like that on any script...hell think of the warnings on AAS...just a thought

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
What about using in the same way some people recreationally use Cabergoline?

That would technically never be a good idea since you should only put drugs into your system when you actually need to, but that of course is not something this community is all that conservative about. lol

I really have never notice anything all that fun about Tor to make it recreational. For me it doesn't do much for libido other than restore it most of the way.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
the part about vaginal discharge scares me a little..lol

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That would technically never be a good idea since you should only put drugs into your system when you actually need to, but that of course is not something this community is all that conservative about. lol

I really have never notice anything all that fun about Tor to make it recreational. For me it doesn't do much for libido other than restore it most of the way.

Hmmm...Well the only reason I thought about is reading all the threads on it here about it increasing libido insanely. Oh well...

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Even the thought of Mel Torme' makes me shudder.

phaeton66

phaeton66

Awards
Hmmm...Well the only reason I thought about is reading all the threads on it here about it increasing libido insanely. Oh well...
DHEA increases libido more, IMO. I'd rate torem's influence on the libido as neutral. It doesn't wreck it. But it doesn't really increase it appreciably either, unless you're really wrecked from a tough cycle. Even then, the effect is secondary.

On the other hand, you will shoot giant jizz loads from the torem. I heard this about clomid, but torem is the only PCT which actually delivered this. Makes your nuts hooge too.

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
I don't believe they can say that all these are caused by Torem. AFAIK, basically they have to list every side effect by someone that takes it even if it has nothing to do with the drug.