PCT and Vision worries

S

Synicus

Awards
I finish a PP cycle Saturday. I had Lasick surgery 8 months ago, then I had another Lasick correction 2 months ago. After the 2nd surgery vision was 20/20. Tested this week while on cycle vision had degenerated back to 20/30, maybe due to blood pressure issue while on cycle. I had intended on Nolva for PCT. Now I'm a little worried about permanent effects on vision. Think I should order Tor/raloxifene and switch over from Nolva when it comes in? Which is easier on vision tor or raloxifene?

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I too recently finished a PP/ZOL cycle and used nolva for post cycle therapy. Actually had to stop using it after the third week as it was noticeably affecting my vision. I had laser eye surgery in late 1995 and have not had any problems until just recently. I will never use nolva again for PCT but I'm not sure if Toremifene is any easier on the eyes...actually I pm'd Dr. D that exact question earlier today.

In any case, good luck bro.

S

Synicus

Awards
Yeah I saw your post which got me to thinking about vision problems. I get my eyes tested again in 2 weeks.

In any case I ordered the Tor yesterday and the package is already on the way. I expect it Mon or Tues. I don't have any Pheraplex left so I guess I'll just extend my cycle a few days and switch to Ergo Max for 2-4 days. Running PP at 50mg now, I'll switch to Ergo @ 40 for day or 2 then maybe bump to 50 for day or 2. Similar compounds. Then start PCT when the Tor comes in. And I guess I got 4 bottles of Nolva that will sit in fridge forever. Appreciate your post.