estrogen rebound..no answers..

stillinthegame

Awards
cheers, I developed a little gyno and a ton of love handle,lower back, hips and buttock fat...rest of body is tight. First question and I can't seem to find an answer anywhere on any forum is what to after cessation of nolva if estrogen rebound occurs, that being mild gyno, but most importantly belly fat stuff. I have yet to try a cort blocker for that and wonder if I do which one in my case and how long to run it and if I should get back on some type of serm or possiblly 6-oxo. My main question is if estrogen rebound continues to happen post nolva and you need nolva to combat it how can the vicious cycle ever end. Will longer (5-12 weeks) lower dose nolva(20-40mg) be reccomended or should I try different pct compounds? The enormous fat deposits are most worrisome. This is the first time this has ever happened after using most of the potent prohormormones over the last 3-4 years cycling responsibly and allways using nolva. I am truely despondant over this.

one last note, I am trying stacking clomid for the first time and have run 300 day one, 100 day 2-4 and 50 day 5 so far. Im also trying some transdermal stuff, yohimbe with benzyl alcohol and capsasium and aminophylline and using yohimbe orally. I am 41. Thank you so freakin much for any help.

Sincerely, pear shaped upper body hard deppresed dude in Atlanta. Peace.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Have you had bloodwork to see what is actually going on inside of you?