Tender right breast

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
I'm beginning to feel some tenderness in my right breast.. it's not in my nipple like most gyno cases that I read. Rather, it's only if I push against the fat. It doesn't look or feel too different from before they started acting up. The thing is, I'm not on any PHs at all... my last cycle was a cycle of superdrol 5 months ago, and it was done with good pct afterwards. Should I go ahead and run some nolva to make sure?

MiKeY ReSp

Awards
  • Established
Funny that you are going through this. One of my training partners who I used to work out with over the summer did a cycle of Superdrol, and experienced breast tenderness. Hit hit the nolva, and it went away.

Now what you and him are experiences may or may not be the onset of gyno, but with nolva being as cheap as it is you might as well take the route he did for good measure.

Is it me or does it seem that Superdrol has quite the frequency of causing delayed gyno?

stillinthegame

Awards
it's not you, have been reading a ton of it latley.

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
even after 4-5 months?

Pain seems to be subsiding. Would nolva still be necessary? Also ibe doesn't seem to sell tamox anymore... any other options?

MiKeY ReSp

Awards
  • Established
even after 4-5 months?

Pain seems to be subsiding. Would nolva still be necessary? Also ibe doesn't seem to sell tamox anymore... any other options?
If it was myself, I would run it just to take safe measure. JMO, but the idea of gyno doesn't sit nice with me. I don't think you will be harming yourself.

BTW...make your PM's available...