Hello and PCT Question

LIguy

Awards
Hello all, great forum you have here.
I was wondering if someone would be willing to provide some opinion on my plan. Currently I am taking 50 mg of Halovar daily, along with multi-vitamin, Flame Out, Xyience NGF and drinking NOX-CG3 before my work out. I'm 34, 6' 3" and 190 lbs.

I was planning to start taking EST Test Drive after week 2 and continue that for a month following the Halovar. Would that be enough for a PCT or will I need more?

Thanks!

LIguy

Awards
Ok, searched the forums and web for Halodrol 50 PCT instead of Halovar, got some ideas. I'm going to add hawthorn berry, milk thistle and tribulus to the Test Drive.

The next time I'll pre-load the thistle and hawthorn. I'll probably start again in 3 months. Unfortunately at that time I'll be overseas. Could you guys give me a shopping list of supps to take with me?

My goals are to gain 10-15 lbs and strength, while toneing if possible.

Thanks and sorry for the newbness

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Ok, searched the forums and web for Halodrol 50 post cycle therapy instead of Halovar, got some ideas. I'm going to add hawthorn berry, milk thistle and tribulus to the Test Drive.

The next time I'll pre-load the thistle and hawthorn. I'll probably start again in 3 months. Unfortunately at that time I'll be overseas. Could you guys give me a shopping list of supps to take with me?

My goals are to gain 10-15 lbs and strength, while toneing if possible.

Thanks and sorry for the newbness
You should have researched what a proper PCT is. You need a SERM. Being overseas is not really a good time to be messing with steroids anyway. Try BAM,Jungle Warfare or Mass-FX. None of these require PCT and all three work well.

LIguy

Awards
You should have researched what a proper post cycle therapy is. You need a SERM. Being overseas is not really a good time to be messing with steroids anyway. Try BAM,Jungle Warfare or Mass-FX. None of these require PCT and all three work well.
Thanks Hyde, I'll go that route, especially since it seems all the real SERMs are perscription.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Hyde, I'll go that route, especially since it seems all the real SERMs are perscription.
I dont know why someone cant invent a legal SERM. It has never made since to me that pro-steroids are legal, but the stuff to get your endocrine system working again isnt. They should come out with Pro-Toremifene