PCT help for 1st SD cycle

V

vision

This will be my 1st SD/4AD cycle and 1st prohormone cycle ever.

it will last 3 weeks followed by 3 weeks of PCT.

As of now I will be using these 3 products for PCT:
1) Tamoxifen Citrate
2) Tribulus
3) ZMA

Is this enough? I've been reading about how AIs could be bad for PCT, what are your thoughts and suggestions for adding other supplements for my PCT cycle?

Thanks in advance.

\_JIMBO_/

\_JIMBO_/

Awards
Should be fine, Add some AI's cycle support ON and in PCT and you're set.

livebono

livebono

Awards
the only other thing you might think about adding to pct is some kind of liver support, milk thistle or something like it

V

vision

thanks for the responses. I'm doing more searches on PCT and i think i'm goin to go with toremifene instead of tamoxifen. I think its better to be safe than sorry. i just have to find the correct dosing now.

sorry i didnt include everything in my list. secondary supplements for my cycle/PCT are:

milk thistle 1000mg
hawthorne berries
saw palmetto
coq-10 if needed

\_JIMBO_/

\_JIMBO_/

Awards
Oh Nice! I thought you Already had your Nolva. I was going to suggest torm. I have no personal exp. but i have read through alot of pages. It seems like the way to go and reputable people like it as well.

V

vision

Oh Nice! I thought you Already had your Nolva. I was going to suggest torm. I have no personal exp. but i have read through alot of pages. It seems like the way to go and reputable people like it as well.
i do have my nolva and actually i found some clomiphene citrate in the back of my fridge but the clomiphene is expired (feb 2007) and i know i got them at the same time... they were for a m1t cycle that i decided not to do... i'm weary of using supplements like that and i've read a lot about toremifene the past few days and sounds good to me... however i'll take any input on dosages, i cant find a solid answer, any input would be great!

\_JIMBO_/

\_JIMBO_/

Awards
I have seen people running dosages similar to this:

Day 1 - 3 120mg torm
Day 4 - 14 60 mg torm
Day 14 - 28 30 mg torm

People usually use a 120 mg dose the first 3 to 4 days then gradually bring it down through the PCT. They say you come back fast those first few days.

V

vision

I have seen people running dosages similar to this:

Day 1 - 3 120mg torm
Day 4 - 14 60 mg torm
Day 14 - 28 30 mg torm

People usually use a 120 mg dose the first 3 to 4 days then gradually bring it down through the post cycle therapy. They say you come back fast those first few days.
yea that's pretty much what I found looking through the posts. So here is what my final cycle is going to look like:

Pre-Cycle

Milk Thistle 1000mg / 1000
4AD 0 / 300mg
Hawthorne Berry 0 / 1000mg
Saw Palmetto 0 / 320mg
AP 0 / 3
Super Cissus 0 / 2

Cycle

SD 10 / 10 / 10
Milk Thistle 1000 / 1000 / 1000
4AD 300 / 300 / 300
Hawthorne Berry 1500 / 1500 / 1500
Saw Palmetto 320 / 320 / 320
AP 3 / 3 / 3
Super Cissus 2 / 2 / 2
CoQ-10 100 / 100 / 100
NeuroStim + C 6 / 6 / 6

PCT

Torem 120-90 / 60-30 / 30 / 30
ATD 0-25 / 0-25 / 50 / 50 / 25
PowerFull 4 / 4 / 4 / 4 / 4
Trib
ZMA
Milk Thistle 1000 / 1000 / 1000 / 1000
Hawthorne Berry 1500 / 0 / 0
Saw Palmetto 320 / 0 / 0
AP 3 / 3 / 3 / 3 / 3
Super Cissus 2 / 2 / 2 / 2 / 2
CoQ-10 100 / 0 / 0
NeuroStim + C 6 / 0 / 0

Other Supps:

Multi
Vit B & C
Super Enzymes (When Needed)
Glutamine
Taurine

\_JIMBO_/

\_JIMBO_/

Awards
Looks very good and safe. You can probably even increase the Sdrol to 20mg for the 2nd and 3rd week. Just see how you're reacting during the first week.

V

vision

I'm only 165lbs I don't see the need to increase my dose to 20mg. I have plenty of SD for like 9 cycles so I'm in no hurry. From what I've read there's not much gain from going to 10-20. This being my first cycle I should see a lot of gain anyway. Thanks for your input I'll probably be keeping a log on the forums, more for myself than anyone else. LOL, I'm more excited about the weeks after spring break than spring break itself.

Dolarhyde

Dolarhyde

Awards
I'm only 165lbs I don't see the need to increase my dose to 20mg. I have plenty of superdrol for like 9 cycles so I'm in no hurry. From what I've read there's not much gain from going to 10-20. This being my first cycle I should see a lot of gain anyway. Thanks for your input I'll probably be keeping a log on the forums, more for myself than anyone else. LOL, I'm more excited about the weeks after spring break than spring break itself.
First cycle of superdrol? Dude you are going to love it. By spring break you're gonna be ripped. Have you ever taken any other AAS?

V

vision

First cycle of superdrol? Dude you are going to love it. By spring break you're gonna be ripped. Have you ever taken any other anabolic steroids?
This is my first cycle of anything anabolic. I'm on spring break now, I start my cycle after spring break. my goal is to hit a solid 180 and keep my gains. I was sick last year and lost everything. Fall semester i weighed a pitiful 145lbs, I was ripped though lol. I spent the entire semester gaining my energy back and getting back into the gym. I weighed about 155lbs to start the spring semester and in January I switched up routines and worked on my nutrition and gained another 10lbs.

Now i'm back to my baseline of 165, not all lean but more so than most guys. I'm all ecto, normally I wouldn't have an ounce of fat on me but i'm always bulking so I carry a little bit most of the time now. So when I go on my SD cycle I expect to see some good results. During spring break i'm just goig to do some cardio and power exercises nothing strenuous or even close to max weights and work on my jump roping skills LOL!!

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
i am doing my first superdrol cycle to i can't get torm will tamox be fine or should i wait till i can get torm

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Tamox will be fine if its what you have but if you get the chance to get Torem do it.Theres a night and day difference with it as opposed to nolva/clomid. Good luck!

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So here is what my final cycle is going to look like:

Pre-Cycle

4AD 0 / 300mg
Saw Palmetto 0 / 320mg
AP 0 / 3
Super Cissus 0 / 2

Cycle

superdrol 10 / 10 / 10
4AD 300 / 300 / 300
AP 3 / 3 / 3
Super Cissus 2 / 2 / 2
CoQ-10 100 / 100 / 100
NeuroStim + C 6 / 6 / 6

post cycle therapy

Trib
ZMA
Saw Palmetto 320 / 0 / 0
AP 3 / 3 / 3 / 3 / 3
CoQ-10 100 / 0 / 0
NeuroStim + C 6 / 0 / 0

Other Supps:

Multi
Vit B & C
Glutamine
Taurine
Just wondering if you'll be running the 4AD as a transdermal...reason I ask is because 4AD does not have a high oral bioavailability and at 300mg/day administered orally, it won't do much...if you're using something like Dermabolics Transport Matrix as a delivery mechanism however, then you should be good. Just my two cents.

V

vision

Just wondering if you'll be running the 4AD as a transdermal...reason I ask is because 4AD does not have a high oral bioavailability and at 300mg/day administered orally, it won't do much...if you're using something like Dermabolics Transport Matrix as a delivery mechanism however, then you should be good. Just my two cents.
Your absolutely correct, I just learned more about the bioavailability of 4AD the other day. I will be increasing my dosage to 300mgx4 daily.

Also, I planned on ordering my torem but every place is sold out. But hopefully someone gets it back in stock soon. I start this cycle on Tuesday. If I don't get the torem in time, which I think I will, I still have my tamox but its like a year old, I stuck it in the back of my fridge. I hope its still good.

NAS

NAS

Awards
torem is still out there, its just more expensive than the place I bet your looking at, ive found 3 sites total, 1 dosnt have it anymore which was the cheapest/quantity...d@mn

M

Marine 916

Awards
I'm looking to go on my first prohormone cycle. I have been lifting for 1 yr, and have been taking Muscletech's Gakic and Leukic. I am generally happy with the results. But im ready for something serious. I would like to start a cycle with superdrol becuase of all the great reviews I have read. Can anyone give me a good cycle/PCT to start out with?

Weight-170lbs
5'10

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking to go on my first prohormone cycle. I have been lifting for 1 yr, and have been taking Muscletech's Gakic and Leukic. I am generally happy with the results. But im ready for something serious. I would like to start a cycle with superdrol becuase of all the great reviews I have read. Can anyone give me a good cycle/post cycle therapy to start out with?

Weight-170lbs
5'10
The best advice would be to stay away from superdrol. You sound like your on the right track and the last thing you want to do is screw it up with the risks associated with sdrol. You probably have a ways to go to reach your potential, but if you were to insist on using gear I would go with a simple, injectable cycle of test. Just trying to give you advice based on the mistakes I have made and what I would have done if I could reverse things.

H

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
yea that's pretty much what I found looking through the posts. So here is what my final cycle is going to look like:

Pre-Cycle

4AD 0 / 300mg
Saw Palmetto 0 / 320mg
AP 0 / 3
Super Cissus 0 / 2

Cycle

superdrol 10 / 10 / 10
4AD 300 / 300 / 300
AP 3 / 3 / 3
Super Cissus 2 / 2 / 2
CoQ-10 100 / 100 / 100
NeuroStim + C 6 / 6 / 6

post cycle therapy

Trib
ZMA
Saw Palmetto 320 / 0 / 0
AP 3 / 3 / 3 / 3 / 3
CoQ-10 100 / 0 / 0
NeuroStim + C 6 / 0 / 0

Other Supps:

Multi
Vit B & C
Glutamine
Taurine
I would drop the Saw Palmetto. IMO it causes drop in libido which is something you dont want during PCT. From what I read, it doesnt do much to help prostate anyway.

M

Marine 916

Awards
Thanks for your input Colindep. I was wondering if you could tell me the mistakes you've made and some advice on superdrol, or any other prohormone cycle recomindations to start out with or look into.

Thanks

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your input Colindep. I was wondering if you could tell me the mistakes you've made and some advice on superdrol, or any other prohormone cycle recomindations to start out with or look into.

Thanks
Mistakes: Not using a SERM in pct and using fenugreek.

Superdrol made me grow like crazy (16lbs) but its hard on your insides and there is alot of talk about it giving you delayed gyno even if you use a serm. I have heard alot of good things about epistane (no gyno worries and way less sides then superdrol). But if you can get real gear I think its better for your internal health and the sides are more minimal relative to the oral designer steroids. Plus your more likely to maintain the gains. At least so I here.

I had my one experience with superdrol and I definetly won't use it again. Heres a log of my experience with it if your interested: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/57975-methyl-supervol-log.html

V

vision

Mistakes: Not using a SERM in post cycle therapy and using fenugreek.

Superdrol made me grow like crazy (16lbs) but its hard on your insides and there is alot of talk about it giving you delayed gyno even if you use a serm. I have heard alot of good things about epistane (no gyno worries and way less sides then superdrol). But if you can get real gear I think its better for your internal health and the sides are more minimal relative to the oral designer steroids. Plus your more likely to maintain the gains. At least so I here.

I had my one experience with superdrol and I definetly won't use it again. Heres a log of my experience with it if your interested: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/57975-methyl-supervol-log.html
What was your experience with fenugreek??

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
The lactating seems to have stopped, although I haven't squeezed to check it out recently. I haven't seen anything since about a week after I stopped the fenugreek. The only reason I blaim it on the fenugreek is that I didn't have other symptoms of gyno with the lactating.
I won't have blood test until mid April.

M

Marine 916

Awards
Hey, What would you guys recomend for me to start researching for my first cycle ever . I want something thats real safe with minimal side effects. Any feed back would be great.

Thanks,

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
try epistane or test. test is always good and it will good gains run enathate or cyp for 12 to14 weeks

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
AX is coming out with 3-AD, they say its not methylated, maybe wait to see what thats like.