newb in Iraq...

AFJON

AFJON

Awards
Hey everybody, whats going on...I found this forum through BB.com and have been here reading up trying to educate myself for a while now. This is my first post because frankly I like listening more than talking...
Well I am deployed in Iraq right now and am hitting the gym hard...I've been doing a lot of reading and am planning on running Epistane for 4 weeks...here's the problem, I do not have access to a serm for post cycle therapy (I am not asking for a source)
I want to know if there is anything i can take (that is legal and attainable from a board sponsor such as NP) that can be used instead of tore or tamox? I will be using other protective supps. such as cycle support and liver longer on cycle but need a replacement for a serm. any suggestions??
(Let me say this one more time, I know the rules and am not asking for a source)Thanks...

Sonicology

Sonicology

Awards
Firstly, welcome to the board and thanks for doing your part to preserve our freedom :welcome:

You say you've been doing a lot of reading, so I guess you probably know the risks yourself. Many people have run PHs with AIs for post cycle therapy and not suffered any ill effects, however if you are unlucky enough to have compications in PCT you will really want to have a SERM at hand. I guess you have to weigh up the risk/rewards for yourself and decide if you want to take the gamble.

Have you read up on Dr Ds "pulse" protocol for Epistane? Apparently it doesn't requite a PCT at all. Alternatively, perhaps you should consider doing something like a Jungle Warfare cycle and leave the PHs until you are able to get access to a SERM?

AFJON

AFJON

Awards
Firstly, welcome to the board and thanks for doing your part to preserve our freedom :welcome:
You say you've been doing a lot of reading, so I guess you probably know the risks yourself. Many people have run PHs with AIs for post cycle therapy and not suffered any ill effects, however if you are unlucky enough to have compications in post cycle therapy you will really want to have a SERM at hand. I guess you have to weigh up the risk/rewards for yourself and decide if you want to take the gamble.

Have you read up on Dr Ds "pulse" protocol for Epistane? Apparently it doesn't requite a PCT at all. Alternatively, perhaps you should consider doing something like a Jungle Warfare cycle and leave the PHs until you are able to get access to a SERM?
thanks man, i appreciate that...

yeah I figured I wouldn't have too many options.
I've read some threads on the pulse cycle but so far there are not too many people running a log on it so I am a bit skeptical about the results....But hey, everything has to start somewhere right...

AFJON

AFJON

Awards
what about supps. such as trione or formestane? how would they stack in a PCT?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
6oxo is the first to come to mind that you can buy OTC. maybe some Restore with it. I dont think formestane would be that effective, at least not as effective as 6oxo or the like.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 7
Training Forum 6
Anabolics 4
Supplements 4