Repackaging Tamoxifen Citrate and Toremifene for travel

Zguy52

Awards
Hey guys, thanks for all the great info on the AM board. After a year of reading the forums, dieting, and lifting I’m starting my first cycle of haladrol in a few weeks. However I am a consultant and travel every week for work. So I will have to take my PCT liquid research chems, Toremifene and Tamoxifen Citrate through security screening each week in my laptop case.
I’m not worried about getting busted I’m a type I diabetic so I have all kinds of stuff and scripts in my bag I never have any problems. My question in there any problem moving the chems to a plastic bottle? There is 3oz restriction and I was planning on using a nasal spray container. I have to have at least the Nolva with me just in case, see I told you I read the forums!
Also is there much of an issue with contamination? I figure an empty nasal saline bottle cleaned with very hot water would be the safest bet to prevent contamination.

Thanks,
Zguy

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
I'd probably rinse the bottle out with alcohol only, then let it dry. Thats just me...I'm anal.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I really don't see why you would need Nolva with you on a Halodrol cycle. It doesn't aromatize.