Raloxifene

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Is Raloxifene good for libido and is it easy on the eyes? How does it Compare to other SERMS?

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
Ralox is the cleanest of the SERMs. It is also the most expensive on a dose to dollars ratio. I usually just run it for 2 weeks at the start of post cycle therapy,

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ralox is AMAZING on the libido. When I took it after a 3 week PP/SD cycle, I got mine back in a matter of days.

Sonicology

Sonicology

Awards
ralox is AMAZING on the libido. When I took it after a 3 week PP/superdrol cycle, I got mine back in a matter of days.
How did you dose the raloxifene? I'm wanting to use raloxifene for my havoc PCT (with toremifene to "kickstart" it) and would be grateful if you could give more details

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How did you dose the raloxifene? I'm wanting to use raloxifene for my havoc post cycle therapy (with toremifene to "kickstart" it) and would be grateful if you could give more details
I would say use ralox to "kick-start" it, and finish with your preferred SERM.

Ralox is so clean, I had read a post from Dr. D saying you could go as high as 120-240mg to start. So that was what I did.

Sonicology

Sonicology

Awards
I would say use ralox to "kick-start" it, and finish with your preferred SERM.

Ralox is so clean, I had read a post from Dr. D saying you could go as high as 120-240mg to start. So that was what I did.
Hmm I have heard that ralox has poor bio-availability when taken orally and takes a week or so to achieve a steady concentration in the bloodstream, hence my preference for a torm kickstart since I know it is very fast acting.

Since ralox is the cleanest SERM and I want to place as little stress on my liver as possible after coming off an oral cycle I would like to transition to it as quickly as possible, so I was thinking of something like this;

Toremifene dosing:
days 1-3 120mg
days 4-10 60mg

Raloxifene dosing:
days 1-10 60mg
days 11-20 100mg
days 21-28 60mg

does anyone see a problem with that?

Probably going to add a very low dose of exemestane as well, perhaps 12.5mg from days 11-28

FYI777

Awards
Got the impression ralox generally used for gyno ...

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Got the impression ralox generally used for gyno ...
I would think that Ralox would be a safer, cleaner, better substitute for nolva while on say a long injectable cycle with aromatizing compounds..

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes, ralox would be good for PCT. It is less liver toxic than clomid or nolva, but with such a low bioavailability you have to take about 5x as much.

-Pp

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes, ralox would be good for post cycle therapy. It is less liver toxic than clomid or nolva, but with such a low bioavailability you have to take about 5x as much.

-Pp

I was actually talking abotu using it ON cycle instead of an AI....everyone has a mixed opinion about this.