Havoc pct

johnny97

Awards
First off i have my nolva on hand and plan on running it 40/30/20/20 and use ai cycle support during my pct and lean xtreme.

This is all i had plan on using but i do have some random supps laying around the house that i had bought and had planned on using this summer and wonder if they would be usefull at all to be thrown in.

I currently have in my sup drawer...
nha stack
alpha drive
anabolic pump
poseidon

would ne of this be useful or should i just keep it simple and stick tot he nolva/cycle support/lean xtreme

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I personally like to add a natty test booster into my PCT's. So, IMO, the alpha drive would be a good addition. As well as the Anabolic Pump, to help with maintaining strength and size.

doodle

doodle

Awards
I personally like to add a natty test booster into my post cycle therapy's. So, IMO, the alpha drive would be a good addition. As well as the Anabolic Pump, to help with maintaining strength and size.
i agree. the nha stack is not a bad addition either. but if you go that route you may not opt to use the alpha. good luck with your havoc.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
after havoc I would take it easy on the AI. I think a serm and activate would be a good run for pct.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I agree with you wwb, but if he already has the alpha drive...the serm, alpha and cortisol blocker will do the trick...

johnny97

Awards
thanx,

in case your curious on my results ive gone from 218 to 233 in 3 weeks and added around 40 lbs to my flat bench

this is my first cycle btw.

only side is that when i just bumped it up to dose to 30 i started getting moderate shedding

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I was referring to the nha. I would not use rxt or rr with the activate and just run the activate part of the nha. the alpha drive would be good to run with it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thanx,

in case your curious on my results ive gone from 218 to 233 in 3 weeks and added around 40 lbs to my flat bench

this is my first cycle btw.

only side is that when i just bumped it up to dose to 30 i started getting moderate shedding
Excellent results.

I did get some shedding at around week 3 as well, which ceased immediately at the end of my cycle. I am approaching that mark again on my second cycle, so I am wondering how bad it will be this time around.

I am hovering around 223.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Not to hijack...but Dsade: do you think this would cover my ass if I dropped calories to retard levels (2000/day) while on it, or would it just make me lethargic 24/7. Keep in mind I'm hovering at 257 right now.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Post Cycle Therapy 4
Superpippo Post Cycle Therapy 7
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 14
Post Cycle Therapy 11