Yet another PCT Review

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
Looking for comments/Suggestions.
PCT for upcoming Finigenx/PherPlex cycle. Looking to keep it simple but very effective.

Day 1-4
120mg toremifene
Activate 6caps/day
Restore 4caps/day

Day 5-14
60mg toremifene
Activate 6caps/day
Restore 4caps/day

Day 14-28
30mg toremifene
Activate 6caps/day
Restore 4caps/day

Day 28-40
Activate 6caps/day
Restore 4caps/day

Other Supps i also take on regular basis that will be taken on top of PCT supps. I've highlighted the ones that i think will also be complimentary to the PCT.
IGF LR3
Anabolic Pump
PGHT

Milk Thistle
NAC
Fish Oil
VitC
Multivit/mineral

For dosing info I'm 5'9" and over 240lbs before the start of the PS cycle.

Discodogg

Awards
I'm starting an E.../MegaZol cycle in two weeks and I'm planning an almost identical PCT. This will be the first time using Torm but I hear great, great things.

Subscribed.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking for comments/Suggestions.
post cycle therapy for upcoming Finigenx/PherPlex cycle. Looking to keep it simple but very effective.

Day 1-4
120mg toremifene
Activate 6caps/day
Restore 4caps/day

Day 5-14
60mg toremifene
Activate 6caps/day
Restore 4caps/day

Day 14-21
30mg toremifene
Activate 6caps/day
Restore 4caps/day

Day 21-40
Activate 6caps/day
Restore 4caps/day
Why only three weeks on Tor.? How long will your cycle last?

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
Why only three weeks on Tor.? How long will your cycle last?
6 weeks with Finigenx and the last 4 weeks stacked with Pherplex. i have not used Torem before so I'm open to recommendations. Should that 30mg be pushed out to days 14-28?

EDIT: i looked at my plan, and i did have it down for 4 weeks, but i copied someone else's info when i posted the dosing into this thread who had it for 3 weeks. I'm going to edit my original post above to reflect my current plan.

phaeton66

phaeton66

Awards
6 weeks with Finigenx and the last 4 weeks stacked with Pherplex. i have not used Torem before so I'm open to recommendations. Should that 30mg be pushed out to days 14-28?

EDIT: i looked at my plan, and i did have it down for 4 weeks, but i copied someone else's info when i posted the dosing into this thread who had it for 3 weeks. I'm going to edit my original post above to reflect my current plan.
That might have been me.

For what it is worth, my 3-week torem PCT was a huge success. Best PCT ever. I'm off PCT for a week or so now, and I still feel great (still taking activate). The only thing I'd do differently from what I did is skip the ATD, as it ruins my libido. I think the last week was probably a waste of substance, as I was pretty well recovered before then, but I don't think it hurt anything, and it's best to be safe in these matters.

I bet the PGHT is going to be helpful also; I know my GABA dose helped me.

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the info. Yeah i'm not a big fan of ATD either for the same reason. I think the Restore/Activate will work much better for me in combo with the Torem.

I'm pretty sure i'll run 4weeks of Torem as i can get two pct cylces out of a 60ml bottle that way. 3 weeks and i'd have some left over, but not enough for a complete 3rd PCT...and that would be years 3 + years down the road at my current rate.