Receptor Recuperation Help Needed

BigRB

Awards
I've used AAS off and on for the past 10 years.

Last year, I had my free testosterone levels checked and found that they were below low normal. My test levels were 280 ng/dl. My doctor put me on testosterone supplementation shortly thereafter.

I've been on testosterone for over a year and have found that when I do my periodic stack for size/mass, I'm not getting ANY results compared to when I didn't do the prescribed supplementation.

Typical stack looks like this:
Test Cyp 400 - 800 mg/week (in addition to the 200 mg/wk for hypogonadism)
Nandralone 200 - 400 mg/week
HCG - mid-cycle and post-cycle (doctor thinks that this is a waste with the hypogonadism)

I have tried dbol (100 mg/day) and oxymethalone (100 mg/day) for the last 4 - 6 wks of my cycle.

My mass cycles last anywhere from 8 - 12 weeks.

I'm really bummed out... At my peak, I was 245 lbs (@ 6 ft)... Now, I'm lucky if I can hover around 215.

Totally pissed off, I cycled off entirely two weeks ago adding HCG at the end. I did HCG twice as long as I normally would have run it (12 days.) Now I want to know what I can do to get my receptors cleared after such a long stretch on test.

I can't stomach the thought of being off of AAS for over a year (the amount of time I was on it) and I'm wary of staying off of test for so long considering my low production levels... Or maybe I'm avoiding reality in that I am probably at risk for shutting down my entire natural endocrine function because I will have to stay on test supplementation for the rest of my life and will never see size like I once had... That would really suck!

I've considered trying a prohormone like 4AD in an attempt to start some production flowing... Is that futile?

Any thoughts or suggestions?

I appreciate any insight you all can give.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Well, it sounds like you've got serious issues going on so I'm gonna bump this to see if we can get you some advice.

Have you ben running SERMs and/or AIs?

BigRB

Awards
I have Clomid, but am not running it. I was told that it was pointless by my doctor.

I don't have a lot of information on AIs... can you or anyone else assist? I did a search and it sounds interesting.

Thanks, for your help.

BigRB

Awards
This is awesome information. Thanks for passing this on.

I'm going to start the Clomid right away and see how it goes...

Thanks again guys.