Pct

szeleale

Awards
I know I'm a newbie, but I'm starting a 4 week cycle on the new MASS TABS by ids and was wondering if I need to use a SERM or would AX pct, rebound xt, retain, and perfect cycle be enough?

I read somewhere that non complicated cycles only require reboundxt and there isn't much info on the MASS TABS.

Also, how do you prevent testis shrinkage?

please, any suggestions would be helpful...thanks

Dolarhyde

Dolarhyde

Awards
Yeah I think that would be plenty. I'm not too familiar with Mass Tabs but as I recall they're just some lame proprietary blend. Just some retain and some rebound should be fine. Oh and to answer your question your balls only shrink when they're getting test from an outside source, so although they might shrink on cycle just take those and you'll be back to norm.

szeleale

Awards
mass tabs

mass tabs contains stenbolone(??) which is a methylated oral, so I'm a little confused if I should take any precautions. I here it's supposed to be like superdrol. I had to stop taking them because the sides were too much(lethargy, plus my balls just hurt) could it be because it was my first cycle? Did anyone else have any similar problems with superdrol. Plus, I heard superdrol shuts you down within the first week. BUT THE GAINS WERE INSANE within the first couple of days. usually I do pull-ups first on back day, but I did them last and I was stronger.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Sigh. Dolarhyde's advice was terrible. Mass Tabs contain a serious steroid. Your need to take precautions PRIOR to taking them, WHILE taking them, and AFTER taking them.

The testicular pain was most likely your testes shutting down production in response to the exogenous hormones.

Yes, the gains are insane...and yes, for many people the side effects are unbearable.

Do some serious research about superdrol before taking this product again.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I know I'm a newbie, but I'm starting a 4 week cycle on the new MASS TABS by ids and was wondering if I need to use a SERM or would AX post cycle therapy, rebound xt, retain, and perfect cycle be enough?

I read somewhere that non complicated cycles only require reboundxt and there isn't much info on the MASS TABS.

Also, how do you prevent testis shrinkage?

please, any suggestions would be helpful...thanks
the level of "complication" of a cycle has nothing to do with it. it is the amount of time take at a certian dose of a particular steroid that dictates HPTA shutdown.

no, using over the counter aromatase inhibitors IS NOT OK OR ENOUGH for any type of post cycle therapy. period. i have personally dealt with more than one person who held this point of view, despite my advice otherwise. things did not turn out well, lets put it that way.

use a SERM for post cycle therapy, or deal with the probable consequences.

Dolarhyde

Dolarhyde

Awards
Sigh. Dolarhyde's advice was terrible. Mass Tabs contain a serious steroid. Your need to take precautions PRIOR to taking them, WHILE taking them, and AFTER taking them.

The testicular pain was most likely your testes shutting down production in response to the exogenous hormones.

Yes, the gains are insane...and yes, for many people the side effects are unbearable.

Do some serious research about superdrol before taking this product again.
haha you're right 'yeahright'. Shortly after I posted that I got curious about the Mass Tabs, since that seems to be what everyone is raving about now, and I saw the chemical. Not exactly sure what that resembles though. As I recall reading, it's a mix between M1t and M1a? Well, that's what I heard on one of the other countless Mass Tabs threads. So yeah get some serious PCT. Let us know how it works if you don't have a log already szeleale.

...probably should have edited my previous post eh?

szeleale

Awards
the level of "complication" of a cycle has nothing to do with it. it is the amount of time take at a certian dose of a particular steroid that dictates HPTA shutdown.

no, using over the counter aromatase inhibitors IS NOT OK OR ENOUGH for any type of post cycle therapy. period. i have personally dealt with more than one person who held this point of view, despite my advice otherwise. things did not turn out well, lets put it that way.

use a SERM for post cycle therapy, or deal with the probable consequences.
Well...I used it for 4 days and after a week I feel sort of fine. But it seems sometimes win I breathe that I get some pains...is that normal? How do you know if your balls are shutdown? Is it just a reduction of the original size or complete shrinkage...also will rebound, jw, and AX PCT be enough after 4 days?

I WILL NEVER TOUCH STERIODS AGAIN!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Well...I used it for 4 days and after a week I feel sort of fine. But it seems sometimes win I breathe that I get some pains...is that normal? How do you know if your balls are shutdown? Is it just a reduction of the original size or complete shrinkage...also will rebound, jw, and AX post cycle therapy be enough after 4 days?

I WILL NEVER TOUCH STERIODS AGAIN!
:thumbsup: