Formadrol or Novedex?

Formadrol vs. Novedex

• Total voters
Dolarhyde

Dolarhyde

Awards
Between these 2, which has been a more effective test booster/anti E for you?

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
Are you asking as far as coming off a cycle or just as a stand alone product?

dadream

dadream

Awards
  • Established
I have used both. Novedex xt was good but i would only use 1or 2 caps a day seeing as how anymore than 3 caps completely dried out my joints. However if it where between transdermal formestane and novedex my vote wouldnt went with transdermal formestane, oral formestane suffers from poor bioavailability.

Dolarhyde

Dolarhyde

Awards
Are you asking as far as coming off a cycle or just as a stand alone product?
I was referring to stand alone, but I'm curious to see what people use post-cycle as well. I know when I finish one I always keep a bottle of Novedex on hand as well as Nolva. Just makes it feel more complete.

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
I've used novedex xt and rebound xt and I have to say that novedex worked better for me. People may not agree with me on that but just my experience with these two products. If I were to choose between which brand I trusted more for quality it would be gaspari over LG for sure.

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
if your coming off a cycle your going to need alot more than just a test booster......with that said, i like novedex xt better than formadrol

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have used both. Novedex xt was good but i would only use 1or 2 caps a day seeing as how anymore than 3 caps completely dried out my joints.
I didn't seem to have any major(if any) joint problems even though I was on 4 caps/day for the full 8 weeks. I think it depends heavily on the user.

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
It definitely does depend on the user, I used three caps a day and had no joint pain.

Dr_C2

Dr_C2

Awards
I have had good success with GN's Novedex XT but I strongly recommend tapering it down from 3 caps to 2, 1, and finally 1 cap every other day.

With XT, I was able to boost my test to 1187 ng/dl and I'm almost 37 years old.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Is LG's Formadrol the same as Formestane??

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Didn't they change the formula and Formadrol dosn't actually contain formestane any more?

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
I got a bottle off a buddy that is 3/4 full and the active in it is: 6-alpha-methyl-etiocholene-3, 17-dione

I believe formestane is: androst-4-ene-4-hydroxy-3,17-dione

They dont appear to be the same

Dolarhyde

Dolarhyde

Awards
I got a bottle off a buddy that is 3/4 full and the active in it is: 6-alpha-methyl-etiocholene-3, 17-dione

Yeah I heard the new stuff doesn't work as well as the old stuff. I wouldn't know, I've only tried the new.

Dolarhyde

Dolarhyde

Awards
What are your thoughts on the new??
ehh, it's alright. I've even gone so far as to use it as pct WITHOUT a SERM. Worked well I suppose, still gained muscle and suffered no gyno. Wouldn't do it again though lol.

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i have been really wanting to try novedex xt how is it on the sex drive.how does it compare to the other test booster hpertest,disel test,alpha drive,etc

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i have been really wanting to try novedex xt how is it on the sex drive.how does it compare to the other test booster hpertest,disel test,alpha drive,etc
Many people report lowered libido due to the ATD in Novedex.

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
Many people report lowered libido due to the ATD in Novedex.
yeah, novedex xt really dropped my libido. i felt like i was back on my PH cycle. i personally do prefer formadrol extreme in my PCT

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

I realize this post is old, but here's a fun new study re: your version of Formadrol.

6alpha-Methylandrostenedione: gas chromatographic mass spectrometric detection in doping control.

Parr MK, Kazlauskas R, Schlörer N, Opfermann G, Piper T, Schulze G, Schänzer W.
Center for Preventive Doping Research, Institute of Biochemistry, German Sport University Cologne, Cologne, Germany. [email protected]

In recent years products containing 6alpha-methylandrost-4-ene-3,17-dione have appeared on the sport supplement market. Scientific studies have proven aromatase inhibition and anabolic and mild androgenic properties; however, no preparation has been approved for medical use up to now. In sports 6alpha-methylandrost-4-ene-3,17-dione has to be classified as a prohibited substance according to the regulations of the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA). For the detection of its misuse the metabolism was studied following the administration of two preparations obtained from the Internet (Formadrol and Methyl-1-Pro). Several metabolites as well as the parent compounds were synthesized and the structures of 3alpha-hydroxy-6alpha-methyl-5beta-androstan-17-one, 6alpha-methylandrost-4-ene-3,17-dione, and 5beta-dihydromedroxyprogesterone were confirmed by nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) spectroscopy. The main metabolite, 3alpha-hydroxy-6alpha-methyl-5beta-androstan-17-one, was found to be excreted as glucuronide and was still detectable in microg/mL amounts until urine collection was terminated (after 25 h). Additionally, samples from routine human sports doping control had already tested positive for the presence of metabolites of 6alpha-methylandrost-4-ene-3,17-dione. Screening analysis can be easily performed by the existing screening procedure for anabolic steroids using 3alpha-hydroxy-6alpha-methyl-5beta-androstan-17-one as target substance (limit of detection <10 ng/mL). Its discrimination from the closely eluting drostanolone metabolite, 3alpha-hydroxy-2alpha-methyl-5alpha-androstan-17-one, is possible as the mono-TMS derivative.

Copyright (c) 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.

PMID: 18181236 [PubMed - in process]
Both products from the sport supplement market (Formadrol and Methyl-1-Pro) were found to contain 6a-methylandrost-4-ene-3,17-dione (3) by GC/MS comparison with the synthesized reference material. Additionally, both products contained remarkable amounts of androst-4-ene-3,17-dione.

For those unaware, androst-4-ene-3,17-dione is Androstenedione. :)

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Are there any Formestane products for oral ingestion avail anymore?

blitch01

Awards
used both but...

Between these 2, which has been a more effective test booster/anti E for you?
Novedex was more effective, gave me strength increases and libido while formadrol just made me horny. but, with the Gaspari any more than 2 pills a night and I get real pissy and aggravated, 2 pills is the sweet spot for me in dosage.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i currently have both on hand and wanted to know this exact answer, i got the trifecta stack that came with formadrol and was given novedex xt, the formadrol is supposed to go with the trifecta but i was trying to figure out which is stronger and i'd save that one for my next ph because the trifecta stack is a very weak ph

Connman

Connman

Awards
I plan on taking Nova XT as a PCT.

I'm going to take 2 bottles:
2 in morn 2 at night for the first bottle. 15 days.

then 2 at night for the second bottle. 30 days.

ANy comments??

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just be careful taking that much novedex, i've heard people getting dry joints from taking 4 novedex a day

Connman

Connman

Awards
I just ordered some orange triad. Hopefully that helps with the joints.

The guy at the store where I bought my pro hormone and nova said to take 6 a day for the first bottle. It says not to take more than 4 a day on the bottle so I'll do 4.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
isn't orange triad just a multivitamin? i'd throw in some fish oil to prevent the dry up

Connman

Connman

Awards
Orange is a multi, digestive aid and joint support.

Any fish oil brand you recommend?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
haha i get my fish oil free from nurses at nursing homes...so the fish oil i take probably isn't the best, buts free and i've had no joint problems as of yet

theface

theface

Awards
  • Established
I have had good success with GN's Novedex XT but I strongly recommend tapering it down from 3 caps to 2, 1, and finally 1 cap every other day.

With XT, I was able to boost my test to 1187 ng/dl and I'm almost 37 years old.
Really? Was this used as a stand alone or coming off of a cycle? When did you have your blood work done in relation to the fore mentioned questions?

theface

theface

Awards
  • Established
just be careful taking that much novedex, i've heard people getting dry joints from taking 4 novedex a day
I experienced this dry joint thing with Novedex. It actually sucked quite a bit because I was in the middle of a summer basketball league. So, I had to scramble around and take loads of glucosasmine/cissus/fish oil. I can't really be sure which helped the most, but it took taking the fore mentioned supps religiously for the joint pain/dryness to decrease.