TrenXtreme + Formestane...? PCT too weak?

addijhaq

addijhaq

Awards
wondering if formestane is too weak if i take 30mg bid tren x... and 4-oh.... if it isn't what and how should i run the 4-oh?

Slider77

Slider77

Awards
I am on week three of TrenXtreme. I am 180lbs, 6ft, 30yrs old. I eat lots of pasta, rice, bread and chicken whenever I can. I am in the gym three times a week steady and have been doing so for the last 2 1/2 years. Taking the GNC mens sport multi vit. N.O. Xplode and whey protein. I am wondering if in need to cycle of the Tren. I unfortunately listened to the counter jockey and bought OmnEvol to continue my push. Those are going into the garbage. It was while doing research for the OmnEvol that I started reading about the Tren and cycling off.
Any and all serious info will be appreciated. My goals are to gain in strength with a little bit of mass and have a body that will last me into my 80's.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
yeah you def need to cycle off of the trenXtreme, probably after about 4 weeks.. Then you'll need to get a SERM for pct and take that.

drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established
haha did they sell you that crap at NZ? they allways push trenx and tell you formastane will be a proper PCT, dont give into the sales line. A serm is the only safe pct, and even that has sides, do your research before you take a steroid.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 24
Anabolics 31
Anabolics 17
Supplements 42
Slider77 Anabolics 0