PCT SD 3 weeker - your opinion/preference

DeerDeer

DeerDeer

Awards
  • Established
A 3 week superdrol cycle is run with all the necessary support supps (Cycle support, Multi, Cissus, Liv52, plenty of micellar casein, whey, H2O of course, etc, etc)

What is your preferred post cycle therapy with these supps available at hand:

Liquid Nolva 20mg/ml
Rebound XT
Rebound Reloaded
Novedex XT
AX PCT
Fenugreek
Hypertest (trib based product)
ZMA
AX Retain

Fill in the blanks - let's see your preferences!
------------
W1 - SD10mg
W2 - SD20mg
W3 - SD20mg
W4 -
W5 -
W6 -
W7 -

:good:

Luke667

Awards
check out Dr.D's thread on running a SERM inverse to an ATD for post cycle, most of the info you need is in there

DeerDeer

DeerDeer

Awards
  • Established
They mention the use of clomid in multiple post cycle therapy's. The goal is to develop a post cycle therapy based on preference/past expereince with the supplies mentioned above.

check out Dr.D's thread on running a SERM inverse to an ATD for post cycle, most of the info you need is in there

william3162

Board Supporter
Awards
Deer Deer,

This has worked quite good for me in the past for these cycles.

Liquid Nolva 20mg/ml - 60/40/20
Novedex XT 2 pills at night
Fenugreek -3/4/5

AX Retain - I have always use lean extreme and its clones but I am pretty sure has to be similar 3/2/1

ZMA, I don't know what to tell, I usually use MgO and zinc gluconate twice a day.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Fill in the blanks - let's see your preferences!
------------
W1 - SD10mg
W2 - SD20mg
W3 - SD20mg
W4 - Nolva @ 40mg
W5 - Nolva @ 20mg
W6 - Nolva @ 10mg
W7 - ?nolva @5mg
For a three week superdrol cycle I would keep it to the bare minimum. You could always add in an AI towards the low-end taper of Nolvadex and start a NHA cycle.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dont use any AI's!!!%!@%!%!%!
Can you elaborate a little bit Matt? Did you post this advice because you, and many others, feel that the use of an AI following a 3 week Superdrol cycle is likely the cause of the delayed gyno that some users are reporting?

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
Can you elaborate a little bit Matt? Did you post this advice because you, and many others, feel that the use of an AI following a 3 week Superdrol cycle is likely the cause of the delayed gyno that some users are reporting?
Not only that but an AI does not help you recover. I have used both ATD and 6-bromo and got lethargy, low libido amongst other sides.

I do not know who made this SERM+AI trend popular but it makes no sense to me. AI's just give me bad sides that I would not want when coming off AAS.

A serm will work just fine. Ditch the AIs...they are crap.