S-Drol PCT. Would like suggestions/advice - AnabolicMinds.com

S-Drol PCT. Would like suggestions/advice

  1. New Member
    Joker22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    103

    Reputation

    S-Drol PCT. Would like suggestions/advice


    Liver Rx, a statin (for cholesterol) and Fish oil will be taken for the entire period.

    Week 1: 12 mg Sdrol
    Week 2-3: 24 mg Sdrol
    Week 4: 75 mg Rebound Reloaded, 3 Fen Caps, 200 mg DHEA, 100 mg LX
    Week 5: 50 mg RR, 4 Fen Caps, 150 mg DHEA, 50 mg LX
    Week 6: 25 mg RR, 5 Fen Caps, 100 mg DHEA

    Should I add ActivaTe to this post cycle therapy? Should I start the Lean Xtreme in week 3? Also, any comments/recommendations on the dosages would be appreciated.

  2. New Member
    Luke667's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    88
    Rep Power
    140

    Reputation

    dude, if u're using SD, make sure u use a Serm such as Nolva or Clomid
  3. New Member
    phaeton66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    43
    Posts
    137
    Rep Power
    187

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Joker22 View Post
    Liver Rx, a statin (for cholesterol) and Fish oil will be taken for the entire period.

    Week 1: 12 mg Sdrol
    Week 2-3: 24 mg Sdrol
    Week 4: 75 mg Rebound Reloaded, 3 Fen Caps, 200 mg DHEA, 100 mg LX
    Week 5: 50 mg RR, 4 Fen Caps, 150 mg DHEA, 50 mg LX
    Week 6: 25 mg RR, 5 Fen Caps, 100 mg DHEA

    Should I add ActivaTe to this post cycle therapy? Should I start the Lean Xtreme in week 3? Also, any comments/recommendations on the dosages would be appreciated.
    I'd be amused to know what your lipids look like while taking a statin on SD. I bet the stuff has no effect; particularly since the really horrid thing about SD is HDL levels of <<40 (statins only control LDL, and, according to an article I just posted in nutrition, they might not do anything good for your health).

    I'll also echo what someone else said; a SERM is necessary. Torem is working really well for me.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Joker22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    103

    Reputation

    Statin


    The statin I am referring to is Crestor, which has been proven to elevate HDL. I was on it when my diet and exercise habits weren't as good as they are now, and I have some still around. I was reading that many people use red rice yeast, which is a statin, so I thought the Crestor would be a good idea.

    I have read other places that a SERM wasn't necessary for such a short cycle, and that a combination of the Rebound and DHEA would suffice.. I'm wondering now whether I should just scrap the whole thing, because I'm not sure I want to risk the mail order thing. Thank you for your advice.
  5. New Member
    phaeton66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    43
    Posts
    137
    Rep Power
    187

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Joker22 View Post
    The statin I am referring to is Crestor, which has been proven to elevate HDL. I was on it when my diet and exercise habits weren't as good as they are now, and I have some still around. I was reading that many people use red rice yeast, which is a statin, so I thought the Crestor would be a good idea.

    I have read other places that a SERM wasn't necessary for such a short cycle, and that a combination of the Rebound and DHEA would suffice.. I'm wondering now whether I should just scrap the whole thing, because I'm not sure I want to risk the mail order thing. Thank you for your advice.
    Hm; google says you are right (at least some of the time), but, well, look at the side effects. Statins work directly on your liver. Who knows if what they do is actually good for you. And, who knows what will happen when you're liver stressed from oral 'roids? I don't use RYR for the reason you say. I use fish oil and sesathin + NAC & R-ALA, and a SERM afterwords.

    I am no medical genius, or even much of a font of brotelligence, but I haven't heard of anyone else who thought statins + superdrol (or any oral) are a good idea.

    Re: ATD/Rebound based post cycle therapy's. Many people report success with this regimin. I use SERMS because they are time tested. I think they are harder to screw up. As a bonus, they help return your cholesterol levels to normal values in a way that is more or less understood, and which works fairly rapidly. ATD based PCTs can keep your lipids trashed for a long time, due to lack of estrogen receptor stimulus (aka, no circulating estrogen, and nothing to bind to the liver estro receptors which indirectly regulate lipids).

    That's my $0.02. Others know better.
  6. New Member
    Joker22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    103

    Reputation

    Thanks for the good advice. I guess I will leave the Crestor out. It might be good to use a little while after the PCT. I'm still debating on the Nolva due to my unfamiliarity with the mail order process.
  7. New Member
    charger71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    293
    Rep Power
    240

    Reputation

    bro believe me youll be happy you got the nolva. i got gyno from a 3 week superdrol cycle with 4 week rebound xt pct...8 weeks after i ended superdrol the gyno appeared and i had to use letro to get rid of it, needless to say i wish i would have wised up and used nolva in the first place! not to mention it helps you keep your gains.
  8. New Member
    Joker22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    103

    Reputation

    You guys have convinced me on the nolva. How would you dose it (Liquid Nolva) with the other supplements I have listed?
  9. New Member
    phaeton66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    43
    Posts
    137
    Rep Power
    187

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Joker22 View Post
    You guys have convinced me on the nolva. How would you dose it (Liquid Nolva) with the other supplements I have listed?
    Joker22: if you have some liquid nolva, and you want to throw the RXT into the mix, this thread will give you some ideas:

    Running Serm inverse to ADT??

    Dr. D. is the expert on pyramiding ATD into a SERM based PCT, and, in fact, he's the PCT expert in general who I respect the most. I personally would not go so high on the RXT/ATD as it gives me schlong problems. In fact, if you follow the thread down to page 16, Dr. D. says something like this himself. Here is his latest recommended PCT after a 3 week SD cycle. Note FEN = fenugreek; a favorite of his for tribulus like effects on the libido. I personally like Maca root better, but it is the same basic idea.

    Quote Originally Posted by DR.D
    wk1: Nolva 40mg/d, ATD 25mg/d, DHEA 200mg/d, LX 75mg/d, FEN 3 caps
    wk2: Nolva 40mg/d, ATD 25mg/d, DHEA 200mg/d, LX 50mg/d, FEN 4 caps
    wk3: Nolva 20mg/d, ATD 25mg/d, DHEA 200mg/d, LX 25mg/d, FEN 5 caps
    wk4: Nolva 20mg/d, ATD 50mg/d, DHEA 100mg/d, FEN 6 caps
    wk5: ATD 50mg/d, DHEA 100mg/d
    wk6: ATD 50mg/d, DHEA 100mg/d

    But, it all depends on libido. If libido is good you could cut the DHEA after 4wks with no probs and if you responded well to post cycle therapy w/ no SERM before you could start the Nolva at 40 instead of 60. Know what I mean? I reduced the ATD doses too because I'm starting to see that 75mg just isn't usually needed unless hCG is being used or only in certain other situations.
    That said, I highly recommend using toremifene if you have not yet purchased your liquid nolva. I'm taking it now, and it is a brilliant substance. I also got this idea from Dr. D. It's the same pharmacology as tamoxifen/nolvadex, but less toxic and it is, IMO, amazingly more effective. I've tried clomid, nolva and ATD based PCT's. Torem works faster, and doesn't make me feel like ass the way other SERMs do. I haven't blown a load in my pantaloons with it yet, but it is almost that good.



    My totally subjective Toremifene log
  10. New Member
    Sonicology's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    204
    Rep Power
    216

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by phaeton66 View Post
    That said, I highly recommend using toremifene if you have not yet purchased your liquid nolva.
    seconded, I would definitely go with Tor if you haven't got the nolva yet
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Starting an M-drol cycle, would like critiqueing
    By djrandolfs12 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-28-2011, 09:55 PM
  2. Would like some advice please ;)
    By Insider3 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-01-2010, 03:07 PM
  3. Really would like some advice please
    By Xionn in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-09-2009, 03:20 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-25-2007, 03:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in