Toremifene problem.

friction515

friction515

Awards
  • Established
So I recieved my tor today and when i got it it had a bunch of the drudge in it from it not being in solution like the dropper had a good amount in it and the sides of the bottle had it all over them. Anyway in the past with things like this i just put it in boiling water till the problems taken care of. I did the same thing tonight and the solution went almost clear, orange actually but clear orange. So this seemed fine to me I dosed it to my rat while it was still warm and now it has recrystallized all over the whole bottle and the solution is very thick like i can turn it upside down and it stays in one spot. Does anyone have any suggestions for saving this short of throwing it away?

friction515

friction515

Awards
  • Established
Well if anyone else has this problem and you need to heat the tor to get a bunch of crystalized gunk out of the dropper and off the glass. heat in boiling water while agitating then immediately transfer to an ice bath. I left the ice bath part out yesterday and i dropped all the tor out of solution. tried again today including the ice bath and the solution held only slightly cloudy. However better than when i got it and much better than the intense sludge i managed to make yesterday.

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
With the Toremifene i think most just shake it up and then dose. I don't think it stays in suspension like the other chems.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yep just shake it every time.