Dostinex during PCT??

Chemist63

Board Supporter
Awards
I have been reading that Deca and Tren are hard to recover from due to the fact that they stimulates progesterone receptors which increase prolactin levels which is bad. I have also read that taking cabergoline or dostinex can decrease prolactin levels which is good. My last cycle was:

Test Prop 100mg ED (Week 1 - Week 4)
Test Enanthate 600mg (Week 1 - Week 14)
Trenbolone Enanthate 400mg (Week1 - Week 12)
Var 40mg/day (Week 8 - Week 12)
Proviron 50mg /ed
HCG 250iu 2x/week

The PCT that I am currently running is:

wk1: Clomid 150mg/d (300mg Day 1), Nolva 60mg/d, DHEA 200mg/d, dbol 10mg
wk2: Clomid 100mg/d, Nolva 40mg/d, DHEA 200mg/d, dbol 10mg
wk3: Nolva 20mg/d, DHEA 200mg/d, dbol 10mg
wk4: Nolva 20mg/d, DHEA 100mg/d, dbol 10mg
wk5: Nolva 10mg/d, DHEA 100mg/d

I am into week three at the moment and I am also taking Lean Extreme and Activate. The question that I am wondering is if I am already into my current PCT, will it help adding it now. It seems like I am taking longer to recover from my cycle.

Thanks

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
if your ok with it after reading that link. I use it at .25 once per week for pct to decca or similar product. just minimize the use.

Chemist63

Board Supporter
Awards
Before using dostinex, you may want to read this.
Link
After reading that post, I will pass on the stuff. However, I am in my forth week of PCT and things still are not back to "normal" Would you recommend to just continue my PCT as written for another week? I do have some HCG but I am afraid it will just shut me down more now.

Thanks

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
that dbol is going to make it hard to recover. I'd continue as written. if you still dont feel right do another week like week 5.

Quinc

Quinc

Awards
  • Established
cabergoline is great stuff. you will have no problems using it pct or why'll on cycle. i've been using it since june and love it.

here is a good article i found on it over at M&M
Dostinex by Anthony Roberts

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
KingAnt Anabolics 8
AntM1564 Anabolics 13
italianboi949 Anabolics 4
skeyediver Cycle Logs 8
LMuscle Male Anti-Aging Medicine 2