PowerFULl during PCT?

PhoebeusFenix

Awards
I just recieved a bottle of powerfull at virtually no cost, and am having a few questions....

My test animal is just finishing up his first cycle which was:

Week 1-12 Test Cyp 500mg
Week 6-10 dbol 25mg

As of thursday my animal will be coming off of its cycle, and will be starting PCT which includes Nolva, Aromasin, and Vitamin E one week after its last injection

I am wondering if this bottle of powerfull would be of any use during pct, seeing as I only have one, it wont last long, but just wondering....I believe it is probbaly a natural test booster, thus its effects would be almost nill....

Any input? Thank you

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
It is awesome for PCT and between cycles. NP has an awesome deal on the bulk powder of it.

concretetofists

Awards
I just recieved a bottle of powerfull at virtually no cost, and am having a few questions....

My test animal is just finishing up his first cycle which was:

Week 1-12 Test Cyp 500mg
Week 6-10 dbol 25mg

As of thursday my animal will be coming off of its cycle, and will be starting post cycle therapy which includes Nolva, Aromasin, and Vitamin E one week after its last injection

I am wondering if this bottle of powerfull would be of any use during post cycle therapy, seeing as I only have one, it wont last long, but just wondering....I believe it is probbaly a natural test booster, thus its effects would be almost nill....

Any input? Thank you
hey just out of curiosity, why did you run the dbol in the middle of the cycle?

PhoebeusFenix

Awards
I ran the dbol in the middle b/c I heard two differning opinions on when it is the most effective, I tried it from week 6-10 this time, and honestly, didnt notice much in terms of water weight...Next cycle I will be trying it at the beginning to see if a difference is felt.

Sonicology

Sonicology

Awards
It is awesome for post cycle therapy and between cycles. NP has an awesome deal on the bulk powder of it.
what kind of dosage would you recommend for PCT use? does more = better with powerFULL? or is there little point in going past 6 caps a day?

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I did 12 a day then came down to 9 a day after 2 weeks. If you're over 215 lbs I'd go with 9 for sure Sonic.

Sonicology

Sonicology

Awards
ok - I have 3 bottles so 12 a day shouldn't a problem, was just hoping to have some left over to run with a JW/BAM stack I'm going to run 6 weeks after post cycle therapy is finished :)

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
Bro,

the pct should not start till 3 wks after last inject b/c of the cyp ester. It should be cleared from blood by then, 1 wk is too soon. Oh and Im using Pfull in my current pct too.