question on toremifene and l.rea

juggernaut333

Awards
  • Established
im just coming to the part in building the perfect beast where he mentions tor.and basically all he says is something like 'it inhibits lh/fsh thus having no value in hpta regeneration'
wtf?
he seems relatively intelligent about things(or perhaps not)which is why im reading over his works,but this stands out.or am i misreading somehow.
tor dros my balls down FULL within days w/o sides and couple that with the bloodwork and real world experiences of others as well,it obviously is kick ass at hpta kickstarting

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I haven't had experience with torr, but I have used other 2nd generation SERMS, and they worked pretty damn good. Keep in mind that you are trying to control your heightened estrogen:test with the SERM, by blocking estrogen receptors. Your body will recognize the higher concentrations of estrogen, and stabilize them until they are normal again.

So there's more to PCT than just your balls.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im just coming to the part in building the perfect beast where he mentions tor.and basically all he says is something like 'it inhibits lh/fsh thus having no value in hpta regeneration'
wtf?
he seems relatively intelligent about things(or perhaps not)which is why im reading over his works,but this stands out.or am i misreading somehow.
tor dros my balls down FULL within days w/o sides and couple that with the bloodwork and real world experiences of others as well,it obviously is kick ass at hpta kickstarting
I've brought that out in another post few months ago, but he've never replied to that post.