SNS Methyl Plex Xt critique and PCT recommendations

cm2222

Awards
I am about to start a 4 week cycle of sns MP xt. It is going to look something like this. I need advice for a post cycle that is affordable and effective. I also have AX Perfect Cycle liver support. Can I take that along with the AI cycle support, or should I just stick to one or the other? I know cycle support has more stuff in it that will hopefully protect my body a little more. I'm only 22, should libido concerns be a big issue?

Wk 1: AI cycle support, 10mg MP xt, multi-vit.
Wk 2: AI CS, 20mg MP xt, Mult. Vit.
Wk 3: AI CS, 20mg MP xt, Mult. Vit.
Wk 4: AI CS, 20-30mg MP xt, Mult. Vit.

Weeks 5-8: AI CS, CEE, and ?

Other than not having a post cycle therapy, how does the original cycle look? I'm not going to start until I have my post cycle therapy figured out and supps purchased. Also, how many mgs of CEE post cycle should I be taking? Any suggestions? Thanks.

cm2222

Awards
I guess nobody has anything for me. Why is this section called post cycle therapy?

Luke667

Awards
you should definately have a SERM in there for the most effective PCT....when it comes to PCT...it shouldn't be "whats most affordable"...you're messing with your endocrine system...can't put a price on that!

BLOODZ

BLOODZ

Awards
have tamoxifan citrate 40/40/20/20. Novadex xt and rebound xt, 25/50/50/75 either one should be used for PCT. Hopefully u have not started your cycle, because it sure looks like you did no research. Just my 2 cents. good luck