Toremifene Citrate vs Tamoxifen Citrate

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Toremifene Citrate vs Tamoxifen Citrate


    Well what's the low down on these 2. I am getting ready to run a cycle of superdrol and I don't know which to use. From what i've read everyone seems to be using the tried and true Nolva or Tamoxifen Citrate, but I also read that Toremifene is much superior and also less toxic. Can anyone verify with me that Toremifene is a superior REPLACEMENT for Tamoxifen?


  2. bumpp
    •   
       


  3. Do your balls hang low?
    Do they wobble to and fro?
    Can you tie 'em in a knot?
    Can you tie 'em in a bow?
    Can you throw them over your shoulder
    Like a continental soldier?
    Do your balls hang low?

    Your Answer After One Week of P.C.T.:
    Tamoxifen: "Sort of... I guess."
    Toremifene: "YES!"

  4. team savage has put it in terms all of us can understand and love.

    pick toremifene and prepare yourself to be dragging around two death stars in your nut sack.

  5. What is the proper dosing protocol with toremifene. The only post I saw said it was dosed 160/120/80/40 and he said he dosed it high. So should I dose it at 140/100/60/20 or xould I get away with 120/80/40 after a 3 week SD cycle at 10/20/20?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by wiggles
    What is the proper dosing protocol with toremifene. The only post I saw said it was dosed 160/120/80/40 and he said he dosed it high. So should I dose it at 140/100/60/20 or xould I get away with 120/80/40 after a 3 week superdrol cycle at 10/20/20?
    I think I'm going with 120/80/40/20 this time, but I might skip the last week. Toremifene works so fast that in 3 days my balls came screaming back last time. I will probably taper into a NHA cyce starting week 2.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Werewolf
    I think I'm going with 120/80/40/20 this time, but I might skip the last week. Toremifene works so fast that in 3 days my balls came screaming back last time. I will probably taper into a NHA cyce starting week 2.
    I guess I could be a little more detailed on the NHA cycle. I expect I will start 4 to 8 ActivaTe as soon as balls kick back in (probably day 3). I will take 25 mg ATD in week 2. 50 mg ATD week 3. 50mg ATD and 1 Rebound Reloaded in week 4 through 8. I will probably take 10 mgs of Pheraplex (2 days morning), 8 mgs Mohn (4 morning, 4 night) and 200 mgs DHEA (morning) for first 3 days of post cycle therapy. I know it seems like that should slow recovery, but doesn't seem to for me.

  8. So would this constitute a proper/safe PCT:

    Toremifene @ 120/80/40/20
    6 OXO @ 600/400/200/100
    Rebound XT @ 0/25/50/75
    Fenugreek @ 2/3/4/5

  9. Quote Originally Posted by wiggles
    So would this constitute a proper/safe post cycle therapy:

    Toremifene @ 120/80/40/20
    6 OXO @ 600/400/200/100
    Rebound XT @ 0/25/50/75
    Fenugreek @ 2/3/4/5
    no need for 60x0 AND Rebound. Too much AI imo but still possible i guess

  10. Quote Originally Posted by wiggles
    So would this constitute a proper/safe post cycle therapy:

    Toremifene @ 120/80/40/20
    6 OXO @ 600/400/200/100
    Rebound XT @ 0/25/50/75
    Fenugreek @ 2/3/4/5
    Drop the 6 OXO completely, it will lower your estrogen way too much. That would lead to loss of libido, low white blood cell counts and low HDL levels. Above 50 mgs of Rebound XT (ATD) can lead to loss of Libido. So make the last week 50 mgs instead.
    •   
       


  11. So is there a paradyne shift towards Tor now?

    Tam is out, Tor is in?

  12. Ok so let me try this again:

    Toremifene @ 120/80/40/20
    Rebound XT @ 0 or 25?/25/50/50
    Fenugree @ 2/3/4/5

    Also if I couldn't get Toremifene I could run this same post cycle therapy replacing it with Nolva at 40/40/20/20 or 40/30/20/10 ?

    Would adding retain serve any benefits?

    Also at what week in PCT could I start my BAM+JW cycle? Or would I have to complete PCT first?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by TeamSavage
    Do your balls hang low?
    Do they wobble to and fro?
    Can you tie 'em in a knot?
    Can you tie 'em in a bow?
    Can you throw them over your shoulder
    Like a continental soldier?
    Do your balls hang low?

    Your Answer After One Week of P.C.T.:
    Tamoxifen: "Sort of... I guess."
    Toremifene: "YES!"

    hahahah i spat my water all over my keyboard with that one hehe

  14. Quote Originally Posted by CryingEmo
    So is there a paradyne shift towards Tor now?

    Tam is out, Tor is in?
    Defintely

  15. Quote Originally Posted by wiggles
    Ok so let me try this again:

    Toremifene @ 120/80/40/20
    Rebound XT @ 0 or 25?/25/50/50
    Fenugree @ 2/3/4/5

    Also if I couldn't get Toremifene I could run this same post cycle therapy replacing it with Nolva at 40/40/20/20 or 40/30/20/10 ?

    Would adding retain serve any benefits?

    Also at what week in post cycle therapy could I start my BAM+JW cycle? Or would I have to complete post cycle therapy first?
    I like letting the Toremifene do its job the first week without any AI lowering the estrogen levels any further so I would wait until second week for any AI like Rebound XT (ADT).

    Yes, adding retain is good for reducing cortisol levels.

    If you are going to run JW then drop both the Rebound XT and Retain as over kill (bad thing) since JW contains similar things. You should wait until day 4, but day 8 is probably better. I think you can start BAM whenever you want, but I have never used it.

    40/30/20/10 is the Nolva protocol. Get Toremifene, it is so much better.

    Try to be careful with the everything but the kitchen sink mentality to post cycle therapy. Extremely low estrogen is bad for you. SERMS provide some estrogen support so they work best in the beginning. This is the reason for running AIs inverse to SERMS. AIs can produce testostrone levels double of normal which SERMS are not as good at. More is not always better especially at first.

    By the way, tonight is dose 2 of my post cycle therapy. I have 36 hours until I expect my balls to come screaming back.

  16. Just a reminder since I'm sitting here drinking my gatoraide and Toremifene. Toremifene tastes like vomit (actually worse) so mixing it with something like gatoraide is very important.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Werewolf
    Just a reminder since I'm sitting here drinking my gatoraide and Toremifene. Toremifene tastes like vomit (actually worse) so mixing it with something like gatoraide is very important.
    Raloxifene taste wonderful. I have always gone with capping nasty SERMs. 1cc fits in the big capsules (00?). no taste, you should try it.

  18. Price wise the torm I found was 60 dollars for 30ML, which it would take more than one bottle for a post cycle therapy. While I could buy enough nolva for 2 full PCTs for 60 bucks.

    Am I just not looking in the right places for the torm or what?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by wiggles
    Price wise the torm I found was 60 dollars for 30ML, which it would take more than one bottle for a post cycle therapy. While I could buy enough nolva for 2 full PCTs for 60 bucks.

    Am I just not looking in the right places for the torm or what?
    Got an e-mail address?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Werewolf
    By the way, tonight is dose 2 of my post cycle therapy. I have 36 hours until I expect my balls to come screaming back.
    What does your PCT look like? What did you just get off a cycle of?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by wiggles
    Price wise the torm I found was 60 dollars for 30ML, which it would take more than one bottle for a post cycle therapy. While I could buy enough nolva for 2 full PCTs for 60 bucks.

    Am I just not looking in the right places for the torm or what?
    Your math is off and you are not looking in the right places both. I got two PCTs (60ml) for 55 dollars, but I can not tell you where. Sorry.

  22. I have not been paying attention as much lately but it sounds like I need to start researching torm. that much better than nolva or clomid huh?
    as far as the rxt, 25 mg is about the max for me or my joints start hurting.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Werewolf View Post
    Your math is off and you are not looking in the right places both. I got two PCTs (60ml) for 55 dollars, but I can not tell you where. Sorry.

    If my math is correct it would take 30 and 1/3 ML of Torm to complete at post cycle therapy at the dosages of 120/80/40/20. Tell me where my math is going wrong:
    Week 1 - 120MG or 2ML x 7days = 14ML
    Week 2 - 80MG or 1 1/3ML x 7days = 9 1/3ML
    Week 3 - 40MG or 2/3ML x 7days = 4 2/3ML
    Week 4 - 20MG or 1/3ML x 7days = 2 1/3ML
    Total = 30 1/3 ML

    I suppose you would live if you only ran it 27 days cutting it short 1 day.

    You wouldn't be able to shoot me an email and let me know where you got it at that price would you?

    Also you said if I ran JW to drop RXT. So how's this look.

    Torm @ 120/80/40/20
    DHEA @ 200/200/100/100
    JW @ 0/1/2/3 (capsules)
    Fenugreek @ 2/3/4/5

    Sorry for so many questions, I greatly appreciate all help.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by wiggles View Post
    If my math is correct it would take 30 and 1/3 ML of Torm to complete at post cycle therapy at the dosages of 120/80/40/20. Tell me where my math is going wrong:
    Week 1 - 120MG or 2ML x 7days = 14ML
    Week 2 - 80MG or 1 1/3ML x 7days = 9 1/3ML
    Week 3 - 40MG or 2/3ML x 7days = 4 2/3ML
    Week 4 - 20MG or 1/3ML x 7days = 2 1/3ML
    Total = 30 1/3 ML

    I suppose you would live if you only ran it 27 days cutting it short 1 day.

    You wouldn't be able to shoot me an email and let me know where you got it at that price would you?

    Also you said if I ran JW to drop RXT. So how's this look.

    Torm @ 120/80/40/20
    DHEA @ 200/200/100/100
    JW @ 0/1/2/3 (capsules)
    Fenugreek @ 2/3/4/5

    Sorry for so many questions, I greatly appreciate all help.
    I assume you are going run JW for more like 8 weeks.

    I running DHEA only at 200 mgs for first 4 days or so and then down to 25 mgs. By week 4 you should probably be no higher 25 mgs to 50 mgs of DHEA unless you know you have a medical deficiency. DHEA is best at giving you some Estrogen when you have none. In some (mostly older) men 25 to 50 mgs can give a big boost in testosterone levels. Some even benefit from 100 mg, but some men can be push down at 100 mgs. I don't understand why a search on "toremifene citrate 60ml" isn't helping you. 27 days on Toremifene is more than enough. Overkill and porno sized load shots.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Werewolf View Post
    I assume you are going run JW for more like 8 weeks.

    I running DHEA only at 200 mgs for first 4 days or so and then down to 25 mgs. By week 4 you should probably be no higher 25 mgs to 50 mgs of DHEA unless you know you have a medical deficiency. DHEA is best at giving you some Estrogen when you have none. In some (mostly older) men 25 to 50 mgs can give a big boost in testosterone levels. Some even benefit from 100 mg, but some men can be push down at 100 mgs. I don't understand why a search on "toremifene citrate 60ml" isn't helping you. 27 days on Toremifene is more than enough. Overkill and porno sized load shots.

    I love you. I was doing the search minus 60ML and now that I threw that in it's like BINGO. But anyways how long do you run it for if 4 weeks is overkill. I thought the dosages of 120/80/40/20 were meant to be ramped down weekly. How many days do you run each dosage?

    I'm going to run the JW at 0/1/2/3 and as soon as PCT is done jump into BAM + JW for 2 weeks, then BAM + Restore for 2 weeks, then Restore for 2 weeks. I think this will help me secure my gains from the SD cycle.

  26. You could probably get away with as little as two weeks of toremifene as long as taking an AI (such as JW). Maybe even just a week. It works so fast. I will go at least three weeks. I think I'm doing 120mg for a week, 90mg and 45mg for week. I go by how I feel so it changes.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Werewolf View Post
    You could probably get away with as little as two weeks of toremifene as long as taking an AI (such as JW). Maybe even just a week. It works so fast. I will go at least three weeks. I think I'm doing 120mg for a week, 90mg and 45mg for week. I go by how I feel so it changes.
    Why would one take an AI while taking a SERM for PCT?

  28. Thanks so much for your help werewolf. This is what the plan is now and let me know if you still see flaws:

    torm @ 120/90/45/ (20 if necessary)
    DHEA @ 200(3 days)50(4 days)/25/25/25
    JW @ 0/1/2/3 and continue 3 + BAM after PCT
    Fenugreek @ 2g/3g/4g/5g

  29. Quote Originally Posted by wiggles View Post
    Thanks so much for your help werewolf. This is what the plan is now and let me know if you still see flaws:

    torm @ 120/90/45/ (20 if necessary)
    DHEA @ 200(3 days)50(4 days)/25/25/25
    JW @ 0/1/2/3 and continue 3 + BAM after post cycle therapy
    Fenugreek @ 2g/3g/4g/5g
    Looks pretty good to me. Good luck

    By the way it is day 4 for me and my balls hurt from growing. That is good thing so don't let it scare you.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Toremifene citrate vs tamoxifene citrate for PCT.
    By strongman_101 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-26-2012, 02:40 PM
  2. PCT: Clomiphene VS Tamoxifen Citrate
    By zawinfi1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-02-2012, 12:31 AM
  3. Toremifene Citrate and Tamoxifen Citrate
    By hardestgainer in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-23-2008, 09:56 PM
  4. Nolvadex vs. Tamoxifen Citrate
    By sooner999 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-13-2007, 11:57 PM
  5. Tamoxifen Citrate vs Tamoxifen
    By icanrace in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-30-2006, 11:22 PM
Log in
Log in