PCT for clenbuterol????

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattlew62

Awards
This may be a stupid question but what would you use as PCT for clenbuterol, I talked to a guy the other day that was on a cycle of it and he said he just used Gaspari's Novedex(however you spell it)(and i'm sure he said Novedex and not nolvadex he even said by gespari) but I always thought that wasnt even strong enough for a cycle of test etc., also is clenbuterol a pretty safe drug, and can you do cardio on it as well???

HairyLarry35

Awards
This may be a stupid question but what would you use as post cycle therapy for clenbuterol, I talked to a guy the other day that was on a cycle of it and he said he just used Gaspari's Novedex(however you spell it)(and i'm sure he said Novedex and not nolvadex he even said by gespari) but I always thought that wasnt even strong enough for a cycle of test etc., also is clenbuterol a pretty safe drug, and can you do cardio on it as well???
There are a lot of things I want to say, but to sum it up: no, there is no necessary post cycle therapy for clen. But I have a feeling you would want to use the search button.

HL

EDIT: Take a look -- screen capture of this very thread!

View attachment 16463

size

Awards
  • Established
You should do some basic research about clen and the other substances you may use before you decide to use them. These are substances that can be harmful when taken so understanding the mechanics and dangers should be a must.

Status
Not open for further replies.