Ending superdrol/zol cycle early... full pct still required?

GFH

Awards
I ended the cycle yesterday... the back pumps were too bad for me to continue on. At leat 1.5g of water a day, 5-6g of taurine, and supplementing potassium... walking has been a challenge since day one. Have dosed 20mg of SD since last Sunday (1/7)... dosed 100mg of Mega-Zol last week and 150 up til yesterday.

Do I need a full four weeks of PCT for this? I'm running nolva/RXT/LX/Cycle Support. I have some Fenu but I've heard of some prolactin-based gyno from that and I've also heard the delayed gyno from superdrol is prolactin based, so I'm leaving the Fenu out.

Any help would be appreciated.

nvr2loud

nvr2loud

Awards
  • Established
How long were you on the cycle? I would suggest double the time for pct for the amount you ran the cycle for.
Example: If you did the superdrol/zol cycle for 1 week, then I would run pct for 2 weeks.

angelo212

Awards
  • Established
How long were you on the cycle? I would suggest double the time for post cycle therapy for the amount you ran the cycle for.
Example: If you did the superdrol/zol cycle for 1 week, then I would run post cycle therapy for 2 weeks.
My understanding is you to PCT for as long as the cycle was. 4 week cycle=4weeks PCT. I never heard of 4 week cycle=8weeks PCT. Anyone else?

Bankshot

Bankshot

Awards
I'd personally judge some on my shutdown, generally though, ive had to cut a couple cycles short before and still ran PCT for at least 2 weeks, but i'd always rather just be safe.

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
Have dosed 20mg of superdrol since last Sunday (1/7)... dosed 100mg of Mega-Zol last week and 150 up til yesterday.
I'm confused... last Sunday was 1/14, not 1/7. Have you been on-cycle for one week or two?

After one week you're probably not shutdown much at all and would probably be fine with no P.C.T. (although a couple weeks on Nolva wouldn't hurt).