Superdrol Cycle Help

atrain

Awards
I am a newbie at this so please feel free to flame away but if you can help as well I'd definitely appreciate it. I am going to take superdol for 3 weeks starting out with 10 mgs the first week, 20 mgs the 2nd week and back down to 10 the 3rd week. Right now my post cycle therapy looks like:

Week 1: Nolva 40mg/ 6 oxo(6 Caps)/ dhea 200 mg(first 3 days) then down to 50 mg/fenugreek
Week 2 Nolva 20 mg/ 6 oxo (4 caps)/dhea 25 mgs
Week 3: Nolva 20 mg/ 6 oxo(2 caps)/dhea 25 mgs

I am failry sure I am missing something from my pct but not sure what else I should have in there. I am also wondering if there is something I can take during the last week or the last few days on superdrol to get a jumpstart on pct? One last question is would it be better to take toremifene citrate as opposed to nolva? I have searched the forums for these answers but seem to find conflicting info so any constructive critiicism on anything above would be greatly appreciated.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
FIsh oil, multi vit, also
if i were you i would do nolva 60/40/20 (thats is if you decide for nolva)
you could run the dhea 200/150/100/50 or 150/100/50
you could add also something for cortisol control(Lean Xtreme or AX Retain)
Taurine is another addition while on and on pct its less then 3 dlls for 100g on Nutraplanet

and why not run SD 10/20/20 ?

atrain

Awards
I was thinking about running the last week at 20 mgs but was worried about the transition from superdrol to pct not being smooth. For liver support and bp I am will be taking fish oil, hawthorn berry, rala, and milk thiste.
My stats right now are 5'5'' at 135 lbs. I lost about 15 lbs after my sports hernia surgery and want to get it back asap. I am 25 years old so Im not too young to be taking drol but just inexperienced. I want to make sure my balls comes back asap which is why I am wondering what would be best for pct so I can make the tranistion fairly painless.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking about running the last week at 20 mgs but was worried about the transition from superdrol to post cycle therapy not being smooth. For liver support and bp I am will be taking fish oil, hawthorn berry, rala, and milk thiste.
My stats right now are 5'5'' at 135 lbs. I lost about 15 lbs after my sports hernia surgery and want to get it back asap. I am 25 years old so Im not too young to be taking drol but just inexperienced. I want to make sure my balls comes back asap which is why I am wondering what would be best for post cycle therapy so I can make the tranistion fairly painless.

at that weight i would stay away from any steroid or ph . and try to get more from proper diet and excersice

H8duke

H8duke

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you NEVER taper SD down. a 10/20/20 would work just fine.