Need advice with what my son took

paulsss

Awards
Ok, here is the story. My son took a cycle of methyl masterdrol and he was having problems with it, he thought his hair was falling out from it so he stoped taking it. Shortly after stoping it his testicals starting hurting and i just kept getting worse. He decided to start taking the masterdrol again to see if his testicals would stop hurting, and it worked no more pain. Now he does not want to take this stuff anymore!, and looking for advise on what to take to get off of this stuff and feel normal. Any help would be greatly appriciated.

Thanks in advance.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tell your son to log in and tell us in more detail about his symptoms.

paulsss

Awards
Basiclly the only symptoms I had is some days my right testical would hurt and sometimes both hurt, no lumps or anything like that sometimes it felt like someone was swinging from them. Sometimes it would make my stomach hurt, but since I have been taking the masterdol again they don't hurt.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
1) How old is the son?
2) Do you realize you took Anabolic Steroids?
3) Did you run any form of Post Cycle Therapy?
4) What part of your testicle hurts?

These are all things you could provide to us instead of just saying 'my balls hurt'.

Chemist2234

Chemist2234

Awards
i feel bad for this kid....it sounds like hes like 16 and has no idea what he has done to himself....

paulsss

Awards
Im 22, did not realize that they were anabolic steroids. I did not take a post cycle. Iwas not told by the store I bought them from to take one.I guess im the idiot for not doing more research. As for what part of my testicals hurt mainly the top where the veins seem to connect, but sometimes they just hurt and could not tell exactly what part was hurting.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im 22, did not realize that they were anabolic steroids. I did not take a post cycle. Iwas not told by the store I bought them from to take one.I guess im the idiot for not doing more research. As for what part of my testicals hurt mainly the top where the veins seem to connect, but sometimes they just hurt and could not tell exactly what part was hurting.
Alright, first of all, bear with me for a moment as I climb on top of my Soapbox. In the future, do not injest anything you are unsure of. Beyond the obvious statement that the sales clerk is irresponsible, or quite possibly unbeknownst to what he has sold you, the onus still remains squarely on your shoulders for taking care of your body.

As for your situation, here is my reccomendation: Cessate use of the Methyl DrolXT once you have procured some Tamoxifen Citrate. This product is available for purchase from one of our board sponsors (I will not state who), that my friend is up to you to discover. Once you have procured this Tamoxifen (Nolva), dose it starting at 40mg for the first 14 days, subsequently lowering the dosage to 30, 20, 10 in subsequent weeks.

As well, it would do you much good to purchase some form of natural Testosterone enhancement. Products such as ActivaTE and Rebound Reloaded by Designer Supplements, or PowerFULL by USP Labs will suffice.

In terms of your Testicle pain, given what you described it may very well be nothing more than Epididimytis, as I have heard reports of other users experiencing this whilst on Anabolics. It may also be nothing more than inflammation of your scrotal veins, at any rate, seek advice from your Physician, divulging your current situation.

Finally, and while others may disagree, I would suggest not cessating the Methyl DrolXT until you have received your Tamoxifen.

Good luck.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I didn't read Mullet's post - but I'm sure he'll say some variation of what I'll say.

Never, ever, ever take the word of some dude working in a supplement store to be the truth. ALWAYS cross reference with stuff on the 'net, bodybuilding books, etc.

Remember - working in a supplement store is like working at Wal-mart. There isn't some "test" that those people have to take to work at a GNC - it's not like being a doctor.

The GNC I go to is so bad that the workers there ask ME questions about what the supplements do and don't do.

A guy at my gym took Methyl-one-testosterone after listening to some "big dude" at a supp store. He took Novadex XT with no liver or lipid supplements.....
Which brings me to another point - the bigger a dude is doesn't mean he knows all with regard to steroids or supplements.

Chemist2234

Chemist2234

Awards
Listen to these guys...they know what they are talking about (unlike the gnc guy they pulled off the street). from now on i suggest coming on this forum and researching everything you possibly can about something you plan to take....

paulsss

Awards
Thank you kindly for your advice. I have also advised my son on not injesting something some clerk recommends without any special training or background in body building. I believe he would have done better to have gone to a web site such as this one, recommended by a body builder I met in the vitamin shoppe. Again thank you very much.
Syd S.

Chemist2234

Chemist2234

Awards
My wiener could chew a whole through your ankle before you had a chance to even look down

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
My wiener could, uh - wait, this thread is headed in a bad direction....

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now, an AmStaff, that's a dog.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It may also be nothing more than inflammation of your scrotal veins, at any rate, seek advice from your Physician, divulging your current situation.
i agree with all points except this one.

if you got to a doctor he will not know about "post cycle therapy" which includes the use of other drugs to stimulate production of natural testosterone.

in your case, you took a steroid, and you need to take these drugs. Nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate) is the drug you need to take. this is a breast cancer medication. if you tell a doctor this was recommended to you by a bunch of guys on a bodybuilding board, hell probably laugh and or get angry and tell you to discontinue all drugs, including tamoxifen.

doctors do not know how to use tamoxifen for this purpose.

heres what will happen if you go to a doctor.

1. hell tell you to stop tamoxifen, which is the worst thing you could do
2. hell play with your nuts
3. hell have you in there every couple of weeks to run a blood test, which will get you nowhere and waste time and money

dont bother with a doctor until AFTER you have finished taking tamoxifen citrate.

40 mgs a day for the first week
30 mgs a day for the 2nd week
20 mgs a day for the 3rd week
10mgs a day for the last week

4 weeks total and you should be back to normal. DO NOT go to a doctor before you have finished

you must take tamoxifen citrate, it is your only option besides over the counter testosterone boosting supplements

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
While it may be something completely minor, as I have stated, there also exists a chance that it may not be. By stating divulge his situation, I merely meant the fact that he has injested Anabolic Steroids, not the Tamoxifen or other Post Cycle situation.

If he was merely complaining of Testicular Atrophy, that is one thing, however he is also complaining of Testicular pain, which alters the situation. While I have been under similar circumstances before, and felt adept in dealing with the situation, he may not. While you are right that 99.9% of Physicians are both inexperienced and unconcerned of dealing with matters of this sort, it still may be a wise decision to consult his advice.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I had the blue ball feeling when taking toremifene. I'd imagine he's getting a similar feeling.
But - he wasn't taking a test booster - so I'm not sure why.

Maybe he should just go "rub one out"?

Chemist2234

Chemist2234

Awards
hell its worth a try right.... rub one out guy!!!!