NOLVA-----What does "JUST IN CASE" mean???

rocknroll

Awards
When people say they keep Nolva on hand "just in case" for PCT, I'm curious what they mean? What specifically is the "just in case?" Sounds like it means itchy nipple... Lumps around the nipples... Bloat? Is it a certain feeling they get? What is "just in case?"

And my second question is, if one of the symptoms DOES arise, what dosing of Nolva would one take once a symptom(s) is realized? Should you jump in at 40? 30? 20?

Thoughts and insight are greatly appreciated!

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Tonnes of info about nolva on the net and board. short answer just in case of a gyno flareup. dosing would be user/symptom specific, during a cycle i'd hypothetically take it 10-20mgs alongside. During post cycle therapy 40mg tapering weekly to 30mg, 20mg, 10mg. Thats me now look around a bit and youll see a million logs with any compound hormonal and see nolva hypothetically used.

rocknroll

Awards
Thanks for the feedback somewhatgifted. I THINK I am getting itchy nipples. I finished a PP cycle about a week ago, have Nolva on hand but was trying to avoid using it, and now think perhaps I should start dosing it...

Anyone else with thoughts? Experience? Thanks in advance.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Why not just take aromasin on cycle... and nolva after?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Emo,
Aromasin won't help when you have a gyno flare-up.

You don't want to get cute when you have gyno symptoms.

Nolva is the gold standard for on cycle "oh ****!". I've asked Dr. D if toremifene could replace that - because torem is waaaaaaaaay better on the liver than Nolva.

Rocknroll - SWG is right, a sh*t-ton of info on using Nolva when you have a gyno flare-up on here. I'm not sure if you start using 40 mgs/day or 60 - both numbers stick in my head.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
A week into post cycle therapy, itchy nipps.... id front load with 60mgs then taper as per symptoms "just in case". lol.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback somewhatgifted. I THINK I am getting itchy nipples. I finished a PP cycle about a week ago, have Nolva on hand but was trying to avoid using it, and now think perhaps I should start dosing it...

Anyone else with thoughts? Experience? Thanks in advance.
you have nolva on hand but arent using it for post cycle therapy??? what are you using?

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Emo,
Aromasin won't help when you have a gyno flare-up.

You don't want to get cute when you have gyno symptoms.

Nolva is the gold standard for on cycle "oh ****!". I've asked Dr. D if toremifene could replace that - because torem is waaaaaaaaay better on the liver than Nolva.

Rocknroll - SWG is right, a sh*t-ton of info on using Nolva when you have a gyno flare-up on here. I'm not sure if you start using 40 mgs/day or 60 - both numbers stick in my head.

Did he say torem was better?

rocknroll

Awards
you have nolva on hand but arent using it for post cycle therapy??? what are you using?
Correct. I am using Restore, Fenu, DHEA.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Remember not to "play" with your nipples, the constant proding, poking, investigating can stimulte the gland to grow causing lactation..........ack.

rocknroll

Awards
Remember not to "play" with your nipples, the constant proding, poking, investigating can stimulte the gland to grow causing lactation..........ack.
Thanks SWG. I definitely have avoided playing or messing with them. I might be paranoid. I shaved my chest hair down this morning (not to the skin but down a bit, which I do occasionally just because I'm harry and I like the shorter hair look better) and it might just be that the shorter hair is causing the itchiness. My whole chest is sort of itching a bit, which I assume has got to be due to the shorter hair, but I THINK that my nipples are a bit on the itchy or sensitive side. Although they could just be irritated by shorter hair around them...Not sure...

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Emo,
He didn't answer that, yet.
He did say raloxifen would be a good idea for "in case".

rocknroll

Awards
As a side note, in addition to the Restore, I have a bottle of Alpha Drive that I was thinking of stacking with the Restore...Any thoughts?

rocknroll

Awards
how much dhea have you been using?
Not much, 25 or 50mg ed. Honestly, I have not been consistent with that. Why do you ask?

Also, do you have any thoughts about adding Alpha Drive to the Restore to help boost test?