Superdrol Cycle and Post Cycle Therapy advice needed

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
I'm doing a short bulk for 4 months and I'm going to try a superdrol cycle since I already bought most of what is necessary to do it. I'm eating very clean on my bulk this time and I'm making sure I take in 250-275 grams of protein per day and 200-300 grams of complex carbs per day. I weight 170 lbs. and I'm about 15% bodyfat right now. Other supplements I usually take are: Protein powder, creatine, amino acids, glutamine, fish oil, glucosamine, and a multi vitamin. Since this is going to be my first superdrol cycle, check out my cycle information and tell me what you all think. I wanna make sure I'm doing this right since this is my first time.

Week 1: 10 mg per day of superdrol, Taurine 3 grams, AX Perfect Cycle 2 tablets
Week 2: 20 mg per day of superdrol (split doses: one in morning one in evening), Taurine 3 grams, AX Perfect Cycle 2 tablets
Week 3: 20 mg per day of superdrol (split doses) last 4 days 30 mgs., Taurine 3 grams, Milk Thisle, AX Perfect Cycle 2 tablets

PCT:

Week 1: Nolva 40 mg, Dhea 200 mg, Activate 4 caps, 2 novadex-xt 60mg, LX 75mg
Week 2: Nolva 40 mg, Dhea 200 mg, Activate 4 caps, 2 novadex-xt 60mg, LX 50 mg
Week 3: Nolva 30 mg, Dhea 100 mg, Activate 4 caps, 3 novadex-xt 60mg, LX 25 mg
Week 4: Nolva 20 mg, Dhea 100 mg, Activate 4 caps, 3 novadex-xt 60mg,

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
if i were you i would used Anabolic Innovation Cycle support click the link to read what it does and whats in it https://www.nutraplanet.com/product/1072/cycle_support.html . i highly recommend you using it and preloading it atleast for 2 weeks prior your cycle and during pct.
i also would ramp down DHEA by 50mg each week

you could also run a search on the site and see diferent sd cycles and their corresponding PCT

Good luck with your cycle.

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
I didn't even know that this product exists. I like it very much considering I don't have enough money for much more beyond milk thistle. I'm definitely throwing this in the mix since it's very cheap. Thanks Zombie.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am horrible at math, but 170lbs at 15% puts you at 144lbs LBM. This is going to piss you off to hear this, but you should really consider doing a nice slow cut, followed by a lean bulk and get upto at least 180 @ 8-10% before jumping on a cycle.

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully someone is reading this cuase I have a couple more questions. I wanna know if one more week on superdrol would be harmful? Because I figure I can do one more week of 20 mgs considering I have a fairly well planned 4 week post cycle therapy already lined up. And just a hypothetical question...just say I gain a reasonable 4-5 lbs. of muscle during this cycle, not including water weight and fat ofcourse. How much muscle do you think I'd lose after the pct considering how my pct is setup?

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
I like the idea mullet soldier but this is my last chance to actually considering bulking up and then come end of april I'll slowly cut (usual 2 lbs. of fat per week). Reason is, slowly bulking up to 180 lbs. 8-10% bodyfat would probably be impossible for me since I'm gonna be working and going to school so my aspirations to gain quick muscle and cut down quickly for the last summer of my life is coming up and I wanna gain some quick muscle and cut down just in time for summer and a show I'm intending to compete in because beyond that, I'm done with bodybuilding since I'm going to be fulltime school/fulltime work, maintaing a 3.8 gpa all at the same time lol so a slow bulk is not even possible. The idea of eating 6 times a day will be impossible, so Ill probably only be able to eat clean and maintain as much as possible. Besides, I'm a very hefty 170 lbs. 15% bodyfat and I been working out for 4 years and been plateuing badly lately. Anyway, just incase you wonder how I look here are my pics and stats.

Bodybuilding.com Photo Gallery - subpop200 Gallery - Powered by PhotoPost
(these pics are of me completely natural, just the past month is my first time ever considering using anything as anabolic as superdrol. I've used natural boosters like 6-oxo and tribulus but that's about it so I'm very curious how much bigger I could possibly look with superdrol included)
Stats: 32 inch waist, 15 inch arms, about 40 inch chest, 24 inch legs, 15 inch calves. max bench 250 max squat 325 max deadlift 365

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like the idea mullet soldier but this is my last chance to actually considering bulking up and then come end of april I'll slowly cut (usual 2 lbs. of fat per week). Reason is, slowly bulking up to 180 lbs. 8-10% bodyfat would probably be impossible for me since I'm gonna be working and going to school so my aspirations to gain quick muscle and cut down quickly for the last summer of my life is coming up and I wanna gain some quick muscle and cut down just in time for summer and a show I'm intending to compete in because beyond that, I'm done with bodybuilding since I'm going to be fulltime school/fulltime work, maintaing a 3.8 gpa all at the same time lol so a slow bulk is not even possible
No offense dude, but I am the wrong person to make these kind of 'no time' concerns to. I have all the same obligations as you, and I still take time to plan my meals and eat. If you are not willing to dedicate a portion of your life to properly training and dieting, than you shouldn't be taking Anabolics. Period. End of story.

The idea of eating 6 times a day will be impossible, so Ill probably only be able to eat clean and maintain as much as possible. Besides, I'm a very hefty 170 lbs. 15% bodyfat and I been working out for 4 years and been plateuing badly lately. Anyway, just incase you wonder how I look here are my pics and stats.
Impossible? Hardly. I hate to spit cliches, but where there is a will there is always a way when it comes to training and dieting. If you have reached a plateau then tweak your training, tweak your diet, attempt to get more rest, none of this process is easy.

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
Too late, bought it, was very expensive can't change my mind. Besides, who said I can't stick to a solid diet and train everyday like I was for the past 3 years. I thought this through for a while and I eat 6 times a day, I train 5-7 times a week, I'm very strict about what I eat and I don't miss gym. The only reason I said plateuing is really just because I was cutting and my strength went down and ofcourse you can't gain muscle during a cut especially with **** genetics like mine. Plus, I got an injury and got very sick for a while so all the muscle I gained during my previous bulk I lost cause of injury (non training related btw) and that defeated the purpose of cutting up. So I guess I got a bit frustrated and decided to try superdrol after I gained back what I lost. I pretty much am back where I was at my peak and am going to go through another super strict clean bulk for a few months on superdrol just once for a little extra edge. The only reason I said I can't bulk up again next year is because it takes tons of calories for me to bulk up and I won't have time to constantly eat large amounts of food when I'll be interning in studios and working and goign to school maintaing a very high gpa. I will still eat clean though and work out but gaining will probably be extremely slow. And once again...I already bought it, so I'm not turning back now.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Too late, bought it, was very expensive can't change my mind. And once again...I already bought it, so I'm not turning back now.
Do whatever you want. Taking Anabolics when one isn't ready because they already bought the compound is ridiculous.

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
Well, I trust in my ability to stick to a strict diet because I have for a while. I also have done enough research to confirm that my pct is very solid, I'm just working out a few small kinks. So, I'm positive that I'm ready. I don't know why you don't see that especially when people actually take steroids when they aren't even close to being as ready as I am. Plus, I'm only doing this once, I can't afford this again. My cholesterol is perfect, my liver is perfect, I got blood tests done and I'm doing this cycle responsibly. I'm getting my blood test done on the second week to make sure. So, considering that I'm not going to say no to this cycle, atleast a little more advice would be helpful instead of just trying to get me not to do it. I appreciate your concern but I'm already in the mindset of doing it.

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
Plus, I mean...isn't that what responsible use is about? I don't know but I really don't think it's so bad especially since there is no solid evidence at all to prove that light steroid use can kill you especially if you only do it once. There was only one case I believe where they tried to link steroid use with a death and it was still very very very unclear and this user was a much heavier user. I think steroids aren't as bad as people think...yea they cause acne, yea they can **** with your liver values, and yea it does increase bad cholesterol but only if you do large amounts and very irresponsibly could these things really have a serious effect on your health. I'm one hundred percent healthy on top of that and I am going to be checked up by my doctor during the cycle....so I don't see this as a problem...unless this manages to kill me and really **** up my health at 21 from only one cycle, I highly doubt that.

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
LoL...enough trying to stop me from using superdrol...some more potential help to prevent me from losing muscle after the cycle would be nice...that's kind of why I posted here? Anyone else with some advice on how to make my pct better? Or is it already overkill?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Plus, I mean...isn't that what responsible use is about? I don't know but I really don't think it's so bad especially since there is no solid evidence at all to prove that light steroid use can kill you especially if you only do it once. There was only one case I believe where they tried to link steroid use with a death and it was still very very very unclear and this user was a much heavier user. I think steroids aren't as bad as people think...yea they cause acne, yea they can **** with your liver values, and yea it does increase bad cholesterol but only if you do large amounts and very irresponsibly could these things really have a serious effect on your health. I'm one hundred percent healthy on top of that and I am going to be checked up by my doctor during the cycle....so I don't see this as a problem...unless this manages to kill me and really **** up my health at 21 from only one cycle, I highly doubt that.
You almost had some weight to your argument until you opened up your mouth just enough to remove the doubt. Small amounts of Superdrol will destroy you lipids and depending upon your endocrinolgy cause some very serious stress on your liver. Not to mention blood pressure, hair loss, hypoglycemic response to just name a few. Yes, in just one cycle.

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
Then, why do most people do it? I mean, honestly, yea I read superdrol is harsh. The basis of my arguement came from reading and watching a documentary about steroids (mostly safe injectables) and not supplements like superdrol which is obviously harsher so yea my arguement did suck haha. But either way, considering the precautions I'm taking (doctor's visits, blood pressure and liver protection supplements) would it still be wise to do it? And if it's so bad why do SO MANY people on anabolic minds use it? I think that's what mislead me because I see so many people using it on anabolic minds I guess I assumed it can't be that bad especially since not many people complained about serious side effects. I mean, like I said, I spent quite a bit on it and I don't want to waste it and I won't waste it because I'm still not convinced that it's so bad. Most people seem to get some complications that disappear after pct is over from what I've read. I have yet to see one person with very serious and devastating side effects.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i dont know who told you that SD is a supplement, read this with atention ITS A VERY ACTIVE ORAL STEROID ! ! ! ! ! ! some people and i include my self in those people use it knowing what are the side effects and the liver damage and other issues that you could encounter while on but to prevent that we read the possible side effect and plan the cycle prior and buy everything thats is going to be needed while on and for pct, most users here have basic knowledge about orals, with i see that you dont have. so i would stay way if i were you, until you have researched enouf.
And listen to the advice given to you, we dont want that another fellow member gets hurt by unappropiate use of supps/AAS/PH/ research chems if it can be avoided. Some people may sound harsh givng you advide, but their just telling you what they think they mean no harm. And if you dont like what they tell you and your to stuborn to listen , why ask for help ? or just ignore the comment and thank that that pearson went out of their way to make time to answer to some one that doesnt apreciate.

well i dont know what got in to me lol

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
I know the risks very well and I'm willing to take these risks since I don't think having high blood pressure, hypertension, and liver value readings that are off for a three weeks to be so harmful so don't think I'm diving into this head first especially considering I took the precautions necessary. I know that it's an active steroid as well...did I accidently say supplement cause I certainly didn't mean to? It's a designer steroid obviously and I read up on it very very extensively. My point is, I already bought all the necessary products needed to make this a safe cycle (nolvadex, novadex xt, perfect cycle which is milk thistle along with other protective ingredients, dhea to bring my test levels back up, etc. etc.). Once again I don't see how I'm doing this ignorantly? My diet is solid, I drink over a gallon of water a day, I have the liver protection/blood pressure supplements on hand, and I already looked into what is a safe range for me to use for my bodyweight. So according to the research I made, my cycle seems to be a very responsible dosage. I don't plan on taking 30-40 mgs of superdrol like some crazy people on some other forums lol. Let me repost my cycle just incase you think I'm going overboard. And to be honest, I'm more worried about the rebound estrogen effects of superdrol on gyno but that also seems to be a very rare occuring thing on superdrol especially with nolva on hand.

Week 1: 10 mg per day of superdrol, Taurine 3 grams, AX Perfect Cycle 2 tablets
Week 2: 20 mg per day of superdrol (split doses: one in morning one in evening), Taurine 3 grams, AX Perfect Cycle 2 tablets
Week 3: 20 mg per day of superdrol (split doses) last 4 days 30 mgs., Taurine 3 grams, Milk Thisle, AX Perfect Cycle 2 tablets

post cycle therapy:

Week 1: Nolva 40 mg, Dhea 200 mg, Activate 4 caps, 2 novadex-xt 60mg, LX 75mg
Week 2: Nolva 40 mg, Dhea 200 mg, Activate 4 caps, 2 novadex-xt 60mg, LX 50 mg
Week 3: Nolva 30 mg, Dhea 100 mg, Activate 4 caps, 3 novadex-xt 60mg, LX 25 mg
Week 4: Nolva 20 mg, Dhea 100 mg, Activate 4 caps, 3 novadex-xt 60mg,

The superdrol doses seem pretty reasonable to me.

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
Ugh...and I'm still not getting an answer to my question and reason for starting this thread. I still want to know if my pct is sufficient enough to prevent a stupid amount of muscle loss. And, I want to know hypothetically, how much muscle you think I might lose if I stick to my current pct plan that includes novadex-xt, lean extreme, activate, dhea, and nolvadex? I heard nothing but great things about these products for pct so I'm just wondering if they live up to the hype.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i dont know if this helps but this is my cycle that i did few weeks ago im still on post cycle therapy. i know it not the perfect post cycle therapy but i dont fell shutdown at all

week1-10mg superdrol/AI Cycle support/multi v /Taurine ?
week2-20mg superdrol/AI Cycle support/multi v /Taurine ?
week3-20mg superdrol/AI Cycle support/multi v /Taurine ?/AX Retain 3 caps/DHEA 200mg /fenugreek 1.5g
week4-AI Cycle support/multi v /Taurine ? /AX Retain 3caps/DHEA 150mg/fenugreek 2g/nolva 60mg
week5-AI Cycle support/multi v /Taurine ? /AX Retain 3caps/DHEA 100mg/fenugreek 2.5g/nolva 40mg
week6-AI Cycle support/multi v /Taurine ? /AX Retain 2caps/DHEA 50mg/fenugreek 3g/nolva 20mg
week7-AI Cycle support/multi v /Taurine ? /AX Retain 2caps/DHEA 50mg/fenugreek 3.5g/nolva 20mg

also from week 4 to 7 im running USP Labs powerful at 6 caps each day and also ALpha Drive XL 3 caps a day
and

and from week 5 to 7 i added USP Labs Anabolic Pump

i also for got to mention that i preloaded AI Cycle Support 2 weeks before starting this cycle

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
Yea I plan on getting the AI cycle support as well since I have some extra cash on hand. Plus I like the idea of preloading with AI cycle to protect my liver. I might get fenugreek at the end of my pct just to see if it works since I heard some good and not so good things about how effective it is so I'm curious. But if that pct worked for you and didn't shut you down, I think I feel a bit more confident in my pct.

nvr2loud

nvr2loud

Awards
  • Established
Too late, bought it, was very expensive can't change my mind.
Supplements last awhile before they expire. So it doesn't mean you have to run the cycle at this time.

But if that post cycle therapy worked for you and didn't shut you down, I think I feel a bit more confident in my post cycle therapy.
It's not the post cycle therapy that shuts your body down, it's the steroid/PH that does it. post cycle therapy is to get your body working properly again.

And to answer your question, the PCT that you have listed should work fine for the cycle that you have choice whether you start it now or later on.

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
Yea that's basically what I'm tryign to find out casue I know superdrol will shut down my natural testosterone production tremendously and that's why I'm tryign to find a better solution pct to bring it back to normal so I don't lose all the muscle I gain on superdrol. But I'm glad you think it's a good pct cause I figured overkill with test boosters is probably going to be better for me anyway. Plus, I heard so many good things about dhea that's why I decided to throw that in there. Unless there are some more suggestions or possible better replacements to some of the test boosters I'm using, I'll be interested to hear it.

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
I was reading up on Toremifene and heard that it is much more effective in blocking estrogen for cancer patients and that it is much better and much less toxic on the liver than tamoxifen (nolva). I also read that it is proven effective to prevent prostate cancer in men and that it will bring test levels back up way faster than clomid or nolva combined with less of the toxicity. I'm wondering what you all think about this. I might just replace nolva with toremifene and drop the lean extreme considering this has brought people's libidos and test. levels back to normal within a period of 3-4 days! I just want to know your opinions about this. It is clearly proven to be much more effective than nolvadex so I might just use this instead considering it is also less toxic.

RynoWildman

Awards
Anabolic Xtreme PCT

Why Doesn't anybody use Anabolic xtremes PCT?? It is the only supplement i havn't found information on here. Is this ok to use after Superdrol.

RynoWildman

Awards
AX PCT sounds in the description similar to Novedex xt. How does it Compare????

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
It doesn't compare. Use the real prescription nolvadex. Try some dhea, tribulus, and clomid too to make sure you keep your gains. Don't use rebound xt or nolvadex xt!! Waste of money.

RynoWildman

Awards
I see a few people put novedex xt and prescription nolva together post cycle therapy. from what i have read Novedex xt is an atd, which kills estrogen. Nolva just blocks recepters from using the estrogen. so both is needed???? Correct me if im wrong.

RynoWildman

Awards
To: SubPop200
What kind of gains did you get/keep from your superdrol cycle before and after PCT

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
Yea you can use both. And I kept virtually everything haha. I used Nolva, toremifene, dhea (which helped like crazy), rebound xt, and kept my calories up high and kept working out like an animal. That's all you need to do.

Flexo

Awards
Then, why do most people do it? I mean, honestly, yea I read superdrol is harsh. The basis of my arguement came from reading and watching a documentary about steroids (mostly safe injectables) and not supplements like superdrol which is obviously harsher so yea my arguement did suck haha. But either way, considering the precautions I'm taking (doctor's visits, blood pressure and liver protection supplements) would it still be wise to do it? And if it's so bad why do SO MANY people on anabolic minds use it? I think that's what mislead me because I see so many people using it on anabolic minds I guess I assumed it can't be that bad especially since not many people complained about serious side effects. I mean, like I said, I spent quite a bit on it and I don't want to waste it and I won't waste it because I'm still not convinced that it's so bad. Most people seem to get some complications that disappear after post cycle therapy is over from what I've read. I have yet to see one person with very serious and devastating side effects.
:clap2:

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
Haha, thanks for the applaud. I'm definitely not regretting safe responsible steroid use. I just finished a sustanon dbol cycle wtih great results and am keeping the majority of my gains. The only side effect that went away very fast was during the very beginning of pct for both the superdrol and sust/dbol cycle...that was just mild depression due to low natural test but once the torm and nolva did their jobs...I felt good again and kept most of my gains.

srootone

srootone

Banned
Awards
No offense against this forum but I've seen allot of forums hold true to nolvadex being the only pharm grade product you need for pct.
It's not a AI and only helps keep gyno at bay. Not prevent it.

Letro + chlomid would be ideal for pct. I've even seen others use nolvadex with formestanze as well. Either way you go when it comes to Nolvadex you shouldn't need more then 20mg a day.

Keep in mind SD is liver toxic and so is Nolvadex. It is always better to under shoot the dose as you can always increase it. 20mg should suffice.

There's MY 2 cents. FYI (this is from months and months of research and reading and not personal experience.) Just keeping it real.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
And way to bump a 5 year old thread :D