xpensive pct? what do u tink

bigdave

bigdave

Awards
im soon to come off of a 8 week test prop cycle in which i so far gained 15 lean pounds, for pct i am using nolva, cee, and retain... i was tinking of possibly adding a few more "natural" supps in order to minimize muscle loss... i am plannig to use ACT, Cissus, Powerfull, AP, Fenotest, jungle warfare, mega dose bcaas, and hyperdrol, other than price do any of you see a problem with running all these together or should i juss stick to nolva and retain.. any help would be appreciated

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
if i were you i would move this thread to the Post cycle therapy , Steroids section of the forum there it could be answerd better and also doing a search could help.

And reading the site rules/FAQ woulnt hurt either

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just stick to Nolva and Retain; you could add JW or P'full if you really feel it is necessary.

bigdave

bigdave

Awards
ight ill take ur advice i kinda thought i was overdoin it.. but i juss hate losin strength post cycle

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Throw some CEE in there if your worried about losing strength. I always stay off it while on and then throw it back in the mix of things when I come off...Believe me, it really helps in the strength department.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Although I do not agree with the 'kitchen sink' Post Cycle theory, in so far as supplements are haphazardly and redundantly included. However, I feel you can utilize a number of compounds effectively, just try, to the best of your ability, to make the compounds mutually exclusive. My P.C.T. plan is as follows:

AP
Cialabol (with additional CEE)
PowerFULL
Super Cissus RX
Restore
Tamoxifen

I have used something very similar in the past (only minus the AP) with great success.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I like what Mullet posted. Although I would never drop that amount of loot on a PCT.

The only addition I would make is a cortisol blocker...retain, lean extreme, etc.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like what Mullet posted. Although I would never drop that amount of loot on a post cycle therapy.

The only addition I would make is a cortisol blocker...retain, lean extreme, etc.
AP = $0
PowerFULL = $0
Cialabol = $0
SuperCissus = $0
Tamoixfen = $13
Restore = $30

Having wicked awesome Post Cycles for next to nothing? Priceless.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like what Mullet posted. Although I would never drop that amount of loot on a post cycle therapy.

Yeah, well your balls aren't that important anyway :)

Oh, and Cissus blocks pro-inflamm Cytokines brah, of which Cortisol is one. I also believe Restore has a Cortisol blocker, along with a steroidal AI, and Progesterone control..

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
AP = $0
PowerFULL = $0
Cialabol = $0
SuperCissus = $0
Tamoixfen = $13
Restore = $30

Exactly why I would not drop that amount of loot on post cycle therapy.

Yeah, well your balls aren't that important anyway :)

Oh, and Cissus blocks pro-inflamm Cytokines brah, of which Cortisol is one. I also believe Restore has a Cortisol blocker, along with a steroidal AI, and Progesterone control..
Tamox, Test booster and Cortisol blocker work for me...my balls haven't seemed to have any problems yet.

Yea I heard that about Cissus, but is it really that effective? Think you can pull something out of your magic bag of tricks that I can read? Drop it here or shoot me an e-mail with it. I'd aprpeciate it. It would give me an excuse to try Cissus, finally.

Didn't know that about Restore, I thought it was only an AI.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Exactly why I would not drop that amount of loot on post cycle therapy.
I hate to keep doing this to you, but you're even still a little wrong here. Anabolic Pump/Restore are the only things on those list which cost above $25 for an amount needed for P.C.T. Cissus, PFull both found in bulk, Cialabol I believe can still be found some places for $15, as I believe some places are/were selling PFull bottles for $15 a pop. Anyway, unimportant.

Tamox, Test booster and Cortisol blocker work for me...my balls haven't seemed to have any problems yet.

Yea I heard that about Cissus, but is it really that effective? Think you can pull something out of your magic bag of tricks that I can read? Drop it here or shoot me an e-mail with it. I'd aprpeciate it. It would give me an excuse to try Cissus, finally.

Didn't know that about Restore, I thought it was only an AI.
Ummm, if I didn't know you (sort of, you know what I mean) I'd be all about it, but since we are okay with harassing eachother I'm going to have to point you to PubMed and tell you to give'er :)

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Mullet, First off, your a rep for USP...start doing your job...Knock, Knock, potential new customer here

Second, back to this I would not pay that much...

AP = $43.95
PowerFULL = $14.95
Cialabol = $19.95
SuperCissus = $29.95
Tamoixfen = $30
Restore = $28.99

Totalling...173.85

Tamox: 30, retain: 22.99, PowerFULL: 14.95....67.94

Like always, I win...

But seriously, it's been fun folks, I'll be here all week. As for now, I'm off to the gym...

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mullet, First off, your a rep for USP...start doing your job...Knock, Knock, potential new customer here

Second, back to this I would not pay that much...

AP = $43.95
PowerFULL = $14.95
Cialabol = $19.95
SuperCissus = $29.95
Tamoixfen = $30
Restore = $28.99

Totalling...173.85

Tamox: 30, retain: 22.99, PowerFULL: 14.95....67.94

Like always, I win...

But seriously, it's been fun folks, I'll be here all week. As for now, I'm off to the gym...
I'll give you the AP.
You didn't use bulk for PFull.
Cialabol is an amazing price for that product.
Bulk Cissus is WAAAAAAAY cheaper than that.
You get ripped off on your Nolva
I'll give you that.

If you weren't lazy you could find everything for around $100. Even if I wasn't a rep I still wouldn't pay anything close to $173, I wouldn't even be sniffing that neighbourhood.

Like always, I think ahead of you :)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyway, to the OP, it is all about your own personal preference. Very seasoned individuals, in fact much more seasoned than either myself or Iron have been utilizing a Clomid/Nolva technique before either of us were born, so do take that into consideration. However, also take into consideration Iron is lazy, and wanted to be right, and taking out the AP you could find everything on that list (or something similar) for about the price he pays for his three items.

Do whatcha gotta do.

EDIT: On a certain board sponsor I found all the products I mentioned, minus AP, for under $80, depending on your dosage. Add in the Nolva for $13 and that's $93. Little ways off from $173.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AP = $0
PowerFULL = $0
Cialabol = $0
SuperCissus = $0
Tamoixfen = $13
Restore = $30

You are a bastard...what I wouldn't give to get for just the free P'full and Cissus. Haven't tried AP yet, but it is the next thing on my list.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Mullet...all those prices taken dirrectly from someplace a lot of people use. Also, you are right, I used SuperCissus and not Bulk Cissus...and I didn use Bulk PFULL.

Am I am right god dammit...

But even if you spend 90 bucks on all that...I'm pretty set in my ways with supplementing...Creatine, BCAAs, Fish Oil, Multi, Glucosamine, Whey and then my On/Post cycle protocols are where they need to be...

Check you inbox though bro...got a question.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
im soon to come off of a 8 week test prop cycle in which i so far gained 15 lean pounds, for post cycle therapy i am using nolva, cee, and retain... i was tinking of possibly adding a few more "natural" supps in order to minimize muscle loss... i am plannig to use ACT, Cissus, Powerfull, AP, Fenotest, jungle warfare, mega dose bcaas, and hyperdrol, other than price do any of you see a problem with running all these together or should i juss stick to nolva and retain.. any help would be appreciated

YIKES That post cycle therapy sounds like two actual cycles put together lol Just kidding but it shocked me to read one person might actually take all those things but I am sure your sup dealer would be happy lol

CROWLER