Fenugreek

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
I am considering adding fenugreek into my pct because ive heard nothing but good things about it. plus, its so damn cheap!! i was wondering who uses this and what dosage you use? 2caps 3x a day for a few weeks??

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
well personaly im using it right now, i started at 1.5g a day(thats 3 500mg caps) increasing 500 mg each week im going to use it in a 4 week pct but i first loaded at 1.5g 1 week while on, im going to end up taking 3.5g the last week of pct, but also you can try and look for the right dosage for you.

Good luck

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
sounds good, ill try it! hows it working for you?

browndustin

browndustin

Awards
It's damn cheap eh.
I consider it a staple. Worse case scenario, your perspiration smells like maple syrup and you're out a few dollars. :p

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
sounds good, ill try it! hows it working for you?
i havent noticed negative side effects, my libido is good actually its higher than usual:D so i thnk is working. wellss not just that the other stuff is workings in synergy

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
yeah, its supposed to be a great value. im gonna add it into my pct, but how do you guys take it??

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Starting doses vary but each successive week one should up the dose by say 25%. Do a search and you'll find different dosing schemes.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i dont think i noticed much from it besides its awful smell. Im going to go with something else this go around in fenu's place, its called maca. Well if you do a search on fenugreek you will find alot of info i think alot of people do 2g/3g/4g/5g or something like that. YOu will also find info that questions its use in PCT something like it induces lactation and actually makes estrogen levels higher i think....you would have to look for yourself tho.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
i dont think i noticed much from it besides its awful smell. Im going to go with something else this go around in fenu's place, its called maca. Well if you do a search on fenugreek you will find alot of info i think alot of people do 2g/3g/4g/5g or something like that. YOu will also find info that questions its use in post cycle therapy something like it induces lactation and actually makes estrogen levels higher i think....you would have to look for yourself tho.
I first discovered Fenugreek when a pregnant friend was using it to increase lactation. I believe that mechanism is only in females. I have had great results with fenugreek. It almost instantly recovers
testicle atrophy(5-7 days)@1-2g/day. When not used for post cycle therapy it works well as a blood sugar modulator. I also like sweating maple syrup!!!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I first discovered Fenugreek when a pregnant friend was using it to increase lactation. I believe that mechanism is only in females. I have had great results with fenugreek. It almost instantly recovers
testicle atrophy(5-7 days)@1-2g/day. When not used for post cycle therapy it works well as a blood sugar modulator. I also like sweating maple syrup!!!
I guess i wasnt very atrophied last cycle so i didnt notice the effect, although i am experiencing noticable atrophy now on week 12 so might be worth another shot seeing how i have some leftovers.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
all i know is that it makes ur balls hang lowwwww

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
Be careful, there have been many anecdotal reports of prolactin-induced gyno and lactation with multi-gram doses of fenugreek. Maybe stick with lower doses, but at the least keep an eye out for possible gyno.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Be careful, there have been many anecdotal reports of prolactin-induced gyno and lactation with multi-gram doses of fenugreek. Maybe stick with lower doses, but at the least keep an eye out for possible gyno.
thats what i was saying....:D

Thrower74

Awards
When not used for post cycle therapy it works well as a blood sugar modulator. I also like sweating maple syrup!!!
I have been using it for this purpose for a couple of years. This is the first time I have heard of people using it for pct though. Interesting.

juggernaut333

Awards
  • Established
hmmm...ill have to check into that possible prolactin increase

i use 3g with my last meal.helps my boys hang full and low
and i like the maple syruppy smell it gives me..and my pee hehe
id rather smell maple syrup..mmm mm...than urine when standing at the toilet