OT/Winny PCT

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
I am looking at taking this stack but before i do i want to get my pct down.

Short History. 5'8 194lbs My diet is not perfect but it is pretty good i do my best to stay at 40/40/20 eating 6 meals a day.

I have done a few cycles mostly superdrol and the like. I know that test is the basis for most cycles but not for me at this time..

I will start with cycle support soon to preload and continue through out.
I will be adding anabolic pump to the cycle to see how that helps and use it during pct.

In the past pct has consisted of rxt/lxt/dhea/fenagreek.
I have at the moment some tamox, AP, cialabol, powerfull and Camp I am going to add some lxt. I also still have dhea and fenagreek.

I am just trying to be safe here. Is there anything i am missing or that i don't need from my supplement closet that i have listed.

thanks in advance...

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I'd add cycle support for health purposes. Powerfull with creatine is GREAT ! If you can add IGF-1 to your PCT then that would help out too.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Watch out for that winny. Made me feel like sh!t for a few days, nasty RUQ pain.

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
been reading up on grunts discussion of igf.. Man how did i miss that. I like his proticol for doing it... i think i will get some ... build some lean mass, cut and then maintain the muscle and continue the fatloss with igf... seems the way to go.