Best way to administer Nolva?

AM07

Awards
  • Established
What is the best way to administer the Nolva? Should one just use an oral syringe? Also, should one split the Nolva up throughout the day, or take the dosage all at once? If all at once, is morning better than later in the day?

sean taylor

sean taylor

West Coast Highland Athlete
Awards
  • Established
Just use an oral syringe and shove it as back in your throat as you can. Be ready with a chaser, depending on whose brand you have.
I would suggest taking all at once, and in the AM.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Yea, baby dropper is the easiest way. Or you can cap em.

Depending on the dosages you are taking, I always split my few days of 60 into 3 doses, 40 and into 2 and 20 in one.

Time of day won't matter as long as you are consistent.

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
always did mine in the evening... with the rest of my pct...

sean taylor

sean taylor

West Coast Highland Athlete
Awards
  • Established
I thought I read somewhere that Estrogen levels were highest after waking and that was the reason for AM dosing ???
Could be my bad, I dosed in AM anyway.
Guess timing does not matter.

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
not sure.. im sure this topic has been covered extensively... somewhere in thew PCT forum

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
I thought I read somewhere that Estrogen levels were highest after waking and that was the reason for AM dosing ???
Could be my bad, I dosed in AM anyway.
Guess timing does not matter.

The cholesterol biosynthesis pathway (IOW formation of T and E) is highest while you sleep, so it would be advised to take 1/3 dose prior to bed and 2/3 dose upon waking.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Nolva has a half life >24hours, splitting dose is not necessary.

Take it at dusk.

H8duke

H8duke

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i take it at night also. i take a swallow of OJ,leave it in the back of my throat and shoot the nolva with it. you never taste the nolva!

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Can oral syringes be bought from CVS? Also, is one oral syringe enough for 30 day PCT (I assume not). If not, then do I ask the pharmacist for 30 oral syringes? What do I say if they ask me what I need it for? Thanks.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
i take it at night also. i take a swallow of OJ,leave it in the back of my throat and shoot the nolva with it. you never taste the nolva!

ummm...why not just put it in the OJ?

H8duke

H8duke

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ummm...why not just put it in the OJ?
have you ever taken nolva before??? trust me you want it as quick as possible. no lips over the tongue down the hatch. back of the throat squirt w/beverage of your choice and go!!! you may also leave some in the glass too. this stuff is raw ass at best!

Lightning

Awards
Can oral syringes be bought from CVS? Also, is one oral syringe enough for 30 day post cycle therapy (I assume not). If not, then do I ask the pharmacist for 30 oral syringes? What do I say if they ask me what I need it for? Thanks.

:wtf:

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Can oral syringes be bought from CVS? Also, is one oral syringe enough for 30 day post cycle therapy (I assume not). If not, then do I ask the pharmacist for 30 oral syringes? What do I say if they ask me what I need it for? Thanks.
Tell them that you need to inject nitroglycerin into a tiny container. Or even crazier, tell them that you need to administer medicine to your child/pet.

You cannot possibley be this clueless.

You might want to reconsider any future cycles until you get some kind of idea of what you are doing.

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Tell them that you need to inject nitroglycerin into a tiny container. Or even crazier, tell them that you need to administer medicine to your child/pet.

You cannot possibley be this clueless.

You might want to reconsider any future cycles until you get some kind of idea of what you are doing.
I do know what I'm doing. I have the PCT down. Now I just need to know where to get oral syringes because I've never had the need to use one before.

Can someone with something worthwhile to say respond? Thanks.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
As fellow members have already stated, you need to research a lot before doing anything dealing with hormones. plus im sure you dont even know how Nolva really works but youre taking it because people on this board say you need it (which you do).

but if youre not going to hold off on this stuff regardless i rather you be somewhat informed.

Oral syringes can be found anywhere, you might be better off looking for a dropper with measurements on the side. most are 1ML sized. were ever you got your nolva from probably sell measured droppers separately or pack them with the nolva.

1 dropper or oral syringe will last you for this cycle and many times after. you are probably thinking these are syringes WITH needles and they'll get dull or something way off. but they are not, just measured syringes.

take your full dose at night before bed. estrogen levels are highest at night. i would suggest drinking some type of juice and leaving it in the back of your throat and then squeezing the nolva and drinking both at once. the taste is bad, real bad.

Do More Research.

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
I do know what I'm doing. I have the post cycle therapy down. Now I just need to know where to get oral syringes because I've never had the need to use one before.

Can someone with something worthwhile to say respond? Thanks.
Step 1: Enter the pharmacy
Step 2: Look on the shelves for an oral syringe (usually next to medication/pill holders)
Step 3: If oral syringe is not found on shelves, go to pharmacist and say "I would like an oral syringe, please."
Step 4: Pay for oral syringe
Step 5: Leave pharmacy

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
have you ever taken nolva before??? trust me you want it as quick as possible. no lips over the tongue down the hatch. back of the throat squirt w/beverage of your choice and go!!! you may also leave some in the glass too. this stuff is raw ass at best!
I've used nolva plenty of times. Throw it in 4-8oz of OJ, bye bye taste. OJ covers it extremely well.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
I've used nolva plenty of times. Throw it in 4-8oz of OJ, bye bye taste. OJ covers it extremely well.
only problem with that is since nolva is dosed mostly at 2 ml so if you put it into something else there might be some left in the glass. possibly only getting 36.5mg instead of that wanted 40mg.

but hey, whos counting? :D

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
only problem with that is since nolva is dosed mostly at 2 ml so if you put it into something else there might be some left in the glass. possibly only getting 36.5mg instead of that wanted 40mg.
If you're mixing 2ml of Nolva into 8 oz (236ml) OJ, there's at most 2ml left in the glass. Thats .8% of the total solution, or just .3mg of Nolva. I wouldn't worry about it. ;)

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
If you're mixing 2ml of Nolva into 8 oz (236ml) OJ, there's at most 2ml left in the glass. Thats .8% of the total solution, or just .3mg of Nolva. I wouldn't worry about it. ;)
there is no way to know what percentage of liquid left is oj or nolva. size of the glass would need to be factored, amount of liquid, weight of nolva vs oj.

but, youre right, its not that much left, but why not just shot it down your throat instead? or rectally like previously suggested.

:D

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
but, youre right, its not that much left, but why not just shot it down your throat instead? or rectally like previously suggested.
I usually do just shoot it down my throat... it really doesn't taste that bad. Or if you don't want to go the anal route, you can always just snort the pure powder. :D

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
there is no way to know what percentage of liquid left is oj or nolva. size of the glass would need to be factored, amount of liquid, weight of nolva vs oj.

:D

Well I would bet the carrier for most nolva's is water soluable so it would go into solution with the OJ. If there is ~30ml in an ounce and you use 6 ounces thats 180ml plus the 2ml for the nolva you have 182ml, I doub there would be more than a 5-10% loss so you should have 36-38mg of nolva. Or you could just do what I do, fill the cup back up with some water and then swallow that as well.

Considering anal retentive some of you guys can be, do you actually compensate for the fact that you will not get 100% of the nolva out of the syringe/dropper? Guys, remember people did use steroids for 40+ years without PCT or nolva, so I don't think missing 2-4mgs is really going to effect anything. Not a flame, just pointing out that this really isn't rocket science and doesn't need to be nearly as exact either.

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
Well I would bet the carrier for most nolva's is water soluable so it would go into solution with the OJ. If there is ~30ml in an ounce and you use 6 ounces thats 180ml plus the 2ml for the nolva you have 182ml, I doub there would be more than a 5-10% loss so you should have 36-38mg of nolva. Or you could just do what I do, fill the cup back up with some water and then swallow that as well.
I take Nolva from a popular source on this board, and the carrier is definitely alcohol-based... so water soluble.

And I agree that it's not an exact science. The important part is that you're taking Nolva, not whether you're taking 38mg or 40mg.

AM07

Awards
  • Established
As fellow members have already stated, you need to research a lot before doing anything dealing with hormones. plus im sure you dont even know how Nolva really works but youre taking it because people on this board say you need it (which you do).

but if youre not going to hold off on this stuff regardless i rather you be somewhat informed.

Oral syringes can be found anywhere, you might be better off looking for a dropper with measurements on the side. most are 1ML sized. were ever you got your nolva from probably sell measured droppers separately or pack them with the nolva.

1 dropper or oral syringe will last you for this cycle and many times after. you are probably thinking these are syringes WITH needles and they'll get dull or something way off. but they are not, just measured syringes.

take your full dose at night before bed. estrogen levels are highest at night. i would suggest drinking some type of juice and leaving it in the back of your throat and then squeezing the nolva and drinking both at once. the taste is bad, real bad.

Do More Research.
I do know what Tamoxifen does. It binds to estrogen receptors, thus making the estrogen powerless.

Thanks for the advice though.

My PCT starts in 5 days.