6-Oxo any good?

String Up

Awards
I am almost done with my X mass Cycle and I really am looking for something to take before its to late. I have been doing some research and everyone says something diffrent about whats a good pill for testotrone aid. I heard about 6-Oxo and Restore. Plus I have easy access to them. If anyone could please give me suggestions on what to take for my post cycle that is easy to get that would be GREAT. I only got like 3 days left. Its my first time taking anything like X mass and not sure how the post cycle should be like.

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
that was pretty irresponsible not having researched and purchased everything before hand. looks like youre gonna suffer some serious consequences. get a SERM ASAP!!!

String Up

Awards
???? I kno its my bad in a way, i learned u shouldnt always listen 2 your friends. But kinda confused about what your talking about. SERM??

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Post Cycle Therapy

If you have to, 6-OXO might be minimally adequate since you're in a pinch.....depending upon how much X-Mass you took and for how long. If you're just going to go with what you can buy at your corner vitamin store, then 6-OXO and Restore might be your best choices. Read the link and then do some searches based upon what you have learned. Best of luck to you.

Cordell

S-selective
E-estrogen
R-receptor
M-Modulator

Clomid and nolvadex are serms.

String Up

Awards
well I talked to my doctor and he said I should just stop taking the pills and then He will do blood work on me 5 days later and if anything needs help, he will do something about it. But ya...ty guys for the help, think ima just stick to protein, creatine, and hard work.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well I talked to my doctor and he said I should just stop taking the pills and then He will do blood work on me 5 days later and if anything needs help, he will do something about it. But ya...ty guys for the help, think ima just stick to protein, creatine, and hard work.

your doctor will have no idea what post cycle therapy is. doctors have two methods of treatment for those coming off steroids

hormone replacement therapy for the rest of your life
or HCG therapy, which will get you nowhere

you need to run a PCT, anything you doctor will tell you is useless.

run a search for tamoxifen citrate. you need to find a chemical research company that caters to those of us in search of SERMS. it shouldnt take long

at the very least, YOU MUST TAKE THE 6-OXO. your doctor will say "oh just stop taking everything, youre young and youll even out". you can tell him hes an idiot. you must do a post cycle therapy, or you can be looking at months or years until your testosterone levels return to normal. take our word for it, we know what were talking about

gators52

gators52

Awards
  • Established
Take the 6-oxo and quickly find a site where you can get a SERM and try to get that in ASAP and start using that when you get it.

nvr2loud

nvr2loud

Awards
  • Established
Without the proper post cycle therapy, running a cycle of anything is not going to be worth it since you will more than likely lose all of your gains. Not to mention the sides from the cycle.
Definately get a SERM asap, and start the 6-OXO if that's all you have. If your Dr. won't get you the SERM, there are sites on here that you can purchase the research chemicals from.