superdrol pct

jcilla26

Awards
i plan to do a superdrol cycle in the future and i was just wondering about post cycle therapy. ive been researching the forums and cant come to a good post cycle therapy. some people rave about rxt, some say it causes delayed gyno...... i plan to run a 10/20/20 cycle while taking cycle support through the cycle and post cycle therapy. and for post cycle therapy take tamoxifen citrate 40/40/20/20 and also take xceed/bulk cee during post cycle therapy. any additions or opinions?

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
i plan to do a superdrol cycle in the future and i was just wondering about post cycle therapy. ive been researching the forums and cant come to a good post cycle therapy. some people rave about rxt, some say it causes delayed gyno...... i plan to run a 10/20/20 cycle while taking cycle support through the cycle and post cycle therapy. and for post cycle therapy take tamoxifen citrate 40/40/20/20 and also take xceed/bulk cee during post cycle therapy. any additions or opinions?
the tamoxifen citrate is a must...40/40/20/20 is perfect

AI cycle support is also a must...start a few days pre-cycle

any additions to that pct would be nice...but you could get away with just that

jcilla26

Awards
thanks for the reply. what else should i add in your opinion? what about the rebound xt?

maximus79

maximus79

Awards
the tamoxifen citrate is a must...40/40/20/20 is perfect

AI cycle support is also a must...start a few days pre-cycle

any additions to that post cycle therapy would be nice...but you could get away with just that
Why is an AI a must?

nevermind, AI = Anabolic Innovations, ok

jcilla26

Awards
Nolva 40mg/RXT 25mg/fen/creatine/cycle supp
Nolva 30mg/RXT 50mg/fen/creatine/cycle supp
Nolva 20mg/RXT 50mg/fen/creatine/cycle supp
Nolva 10mg/RXT 75mg/fen/creatine/cycle supp
how does that look?? any additions

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
Nolva 40mg/RXT 25mg/fen/creatine/cycle supp
Nolva 30mg/RXT 50mg/fen/creatine/cycle supp
Nolva 20mg/RXT 50mg/fen/creatine/cycle supp
Nolva 10mg/RXT 75mg/fen/creatine/cycle supp
how does that look?? any additions
Nolva 40/40/20/20
RXT 25/50/50/75
Fen 3/4/5/6
Creatine
Cycle Support

No additions..

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
i did a rxt/lxt/powerfull/anagen pct and it was great.. i was still putting up the weights..

jcilla26

Awards
this may be a stupid question but can i take my staple supps during the SD cycle..multi,fish oil, green tea

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
this may be a stupid question but can i take my staple supps during the superdrol cycle..multi,fish oil, green tea
yes of course...u should be taking all of them and even can add some extra fish oil and vitamin c, b-6, etc...dont leave out AI cycle support!

jcilla26

Awards
yeah im going to be taking cycle support about a week or so before i start throughout pct. i will add vit c pills and some extra fish oil. how much fish oil do you think i should bump it up too??

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
take the fish oil with SD. The fats will help the effectiveness of SD.

Cycle support 1 scoop a few days before, 2 scoops during and I like 1 scoop during pct....

But everything else looks good....

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
yea use the fish oil 3x a day at the same time as superdrol and if ur not taking 3 pills of SD then still take the fish oil inbetween your 2 pills of SD

as far as cycle support is concerned...i would start 3-5 days before your cycle and go throughout your pct at 2 scoops a day the entire time

jcilla26

Awards
sounds good. thanks guys. im almost ready to go!

jcilla26

Awards
also i ordered tamox from innovative and there is this message by the product...THIS PRODUCT IS NOT FOR HUMAN USE, THIS PRODUCT CAN BE HARMFUL IF INGESTED...im assuming that because it is a research site thats what they have to say?? also whats the best time to take the SD. sorry for the million questions i just want to get this right before i start

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I think you need to read up a bit. I know I've seen quite a few threads with both of these questions...

First, yes it says this becuase it is a research chemical.

Second, as long as oyu stay consistent with the dosing, timing isn't that big of a factor.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
I went to there site and didn't see anything regarding tamoxifen citrate