Bad Batch of Toremifene?

noviceiron

Awards
I used Toremifene in my last pct and didn't really feel much effects from it. It has been about 5 months since I ended my cycle (test e & eq). I see that a lot of folks here use it and have had good luck with it. I still have one bottle left and am getting ready to do a test e/deca cycle but not sure if I should give the Toremifene another go or just get nolva.

Could I have gotten a bad batch of it? Is it supposed to stay in solution or does it typically settle out?

Please help....

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
It does seem to settle out. Swirl it to completely suspend before administering it.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Most of the "fenes" seem to have a long shelf life. I've had a batch of Nolva from way back when and it's still good.

noviceiron

Awards
How well did it work for you? I used it during PCT and didn't really feel effects of it... not like what others have listed.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I used Toremifene in my last post cycle therapy and didn't really feel much effects from it. It has been about 5 months since I ended my cycle (test e & eq). I see that a lot of folks here use it and have had good luck with it. I still have one bottle left and am getting ready to do a test e/deca cycle but not sure if I should give the Toremifene another go or just get nolva.

Could I have gotten a bad batch of it? Is it supposed to stay in solution or does it typically settle out?

Please help....
did you use anything else during post cycle therapy

noviceiron

Awards
It has been a while and I don't have my note book but one of the other things I know was Feneugreek. I can put up the whole list tomorrow. I didn't use any other research chems if that is what you are asking. All other substances were purchased at local stores.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It has been a while and I don't have my note book but one of the other things I know was Feneugreek. I can put up the whole list tomorrow. I didn't use any other research chems if that is what you are asking. All other substances were purchased at local stores.
was dhea in there by any chance