Toremifene/DHEA PCT dosages?

1. Registered User
    Answers

Toremifene/DHEA PCT dosages?

Hello everyone, I found this board while looking for information on Toremifene and have found a wealth of information. I'm currently planning my next cycle and would like to use Torm for PCT. I will be running

Weeks 1-8
    Prop 150mg EOD
    NPP 100mg EOD
    Letro .25mg EOD
    HCG 250IU 2x week
    Weeks 1-6
    Dbol 40mg ED

For PCT
    Day 1-4: 120mg Toremifene
    Day 5-9: 90mg Toremifene
    Day 10-19: 60mg Toremifene
    Day 20-28: 30mg Toremifene

I've read it's good to include DHEA in PCT, and that 200mg/day is the optimal dose? Should this be used the entire time during PCT? Anything else I should add to PCT?

2. Banned
    Answers

using DHEA would be the same as using andro or more test prop during post cycle therapy, doesnt really make sense does it?

it doesnt restore natural production, it converts to andro and then testosterone. use the toremifene and do yourself a favor and dont put more exogenous testosterone into your system during post cycle therapy. think about it
  3. Registered User
    Answers

I've read many threads here that talk about using DHEA during PCT and say that it is not suppresive. I belive DR.D recommended 200mg/day, I was just curious if DHEA should be run throughout PCT at this dose, and should it be tapered etc.
    •   

4. Banned
    Answers

DHEA converts to testosterone, it is suppressive.

how can one type of pro hormone be supressive...and another not be?? again, think about it

at very low doses DHEA may not be suppresive. were talking 25-50mgs. i only use dhea for the first 4 or 5 days of post cycle therapy to ease the low test side effects, and not at 200mgs. thats just counterproductive. let the toremifene do its job, no need to keep taking pro hormones.
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jomi822
    DHEA converts to testosterone, it is suppressive.

how can one type of pro hormone be supressive...and another not be?? again, think about it

at very low doses DHEA may not be suppresive. were talking 25-50mgs. i only use dhea for the first 4 or 5 days of post cycle therapy to ease the low test side effects, and not at 200mgs. thats just counterproductive. let the toremifene do its job, no need to keep taking pro hormones.
    Go read up on the good Dr.'s information before you go giving a absolute like this one.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  6. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982
    Go read up on the good Dr.'s information before you go giving a absolute like this one.

Adams

I have done so, and it seems all of the threads popping up "natural test not recovered after last post therapy" mention DHEA being included at ridiculous doses.

its common sense. would you take andro during post cycle therapy? that is what dhea converts to. i respond to these types of threads all the time, telling people to take it easy with DHEA during PCT. Dr. D has read many of them i am sure, and has never chimed in to refute me.

i am not saying dont take dhea during post cycle therapy, i find its useful for helping to even things out before your HPTA begins to recover. ive seen articles describing 60 year old men with test levels of 1600 ng/dl taking 200mgs of DHEA.

does having a test level of 1600 ng/dl fuled by exogenous hormones sound like a reasonable level with which to start pct? no, it certainly doesnt.
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Anybody with experience taking DHEA during PCT?
  8. Registered User
    Answers

just on an SD cycle with feenagreek worked fine for me.. followed Dr. D's advice...
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

I took DHEA at something like 100 to 200 mgs/day - but transdermally. Not sure if that makes any difference.

I didn't have any issues that I saw. I did take it with torem though. Didn't add anything else in for at least a week (Rebound Reloaded and Powerfull came later).
  10. Registered User
    Answers

I have been thinking about this one too.

I took 200 mgs last time with Torem. Balls came screaming back 3 days. I currently I think next time I will take 200 mgs for first three days and then drop to 25 mgs even past post cycle. 25 mgs at my age is probably helpful and is low enough it doesn't seem to do any harm.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Answers

I'm considering DHEA during and after a 3-4 week Pheraplex cycle at 10mgs to avoid loss of libido?..I am one of the few who lose libido while on Pheraplex.

So I've read somewhere that Dr.D recommends DHEA during and after cycles in order to retain libido, but I can't find the thread...anyone?...I'd like to see his recommended dosages because as of recently I am taking 25mgs a day and it's working great. I am not on a PH cycle now though.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Do a search for Dr. D and DHEA.
    He also talks about fenugreek - maybe that'll help you find it. I'm thinking of one thread in particular - it's probably 10+ pages...
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Answers

So I am going to run a simple 10mg Phera Cycle for a few weeks and 100mgs of DHEA/day. Should I take a low dose AI like 6OXO while on this cycle? Sole pupose of the DHEA is to hopefully keep my libido in check.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

I wouldn't take 6-oxo with that stuff - no need.

I WOULD have nolva on hand for during cycle. Never know w/ Phera....
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. How much DHEA PCT
    By patricio in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 06-19-2006, 11:59 AM
  2. Dhea Pct?
    By fritzer in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-17-2006, 01:47 AM
  3. PCT Dosages of needed suppliments.
    By itr1416 in forum Post Cycle Therapy