2nd SD almost up and last minute PCT dilemma, HELP!! - AnabolicMinds.com

2nd SD almost up and last minute PCT dilemma, HELP!!

1. Senior Member

2nd SD almost up and last minute PCT dilemma, HELP!!

I am just finishing up my second 3 week superdrol run which has been pretty good to me (besides the fact I feel like absolute **** all day!). I gained and kept 15 from the first cycle and am up ~10-15 coming out of this second one. I ran Nolva/Clomid, Rebound xt, Retain, and Fenugreek for my first round and ordered Toremifene for my second. I got the tore and have been storing it in a drawer with the rest of my stash and went to grab something today out of the stash and noticed it has pretty much all leaked out onto the bottom of the drawer. I have some Nolva/Clomid left from my first pct and ordered more tore today but am not sure if that will be here the day I am supposed to start. Should I keep running drol until it gets here or start on nolva or just do nothing?? HELP!! I am also going to throw in some other supps such as JW and a creatine based but am also open to any other suggestions as well. thanks

2. Senior Member

I forgot to mention I am still going to stick with the rebound, retain, and fenu as well. Also, I have read a ton on toremifene, but am still not completely sure as far as dosing is concerned.
  3. Advanced Member

I would wait for the Toremifene if it only going be a few days and stay on cycle. The difference is amazing. At least wait until you know the delivery date. Do you have any tormifene left at all. A couple of days worth?
    •   

4. Senior Member

maybe if i had a straw!! ha! no there is none left, bummer. they said 3-5 days shipping yesterday and i come off tuesday. i imagine because of the holiday it won't arrive until thursday or friday.
  5. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by sfearl1
    maybe if i had a straw!! ha! no there is none left, bummer. they said 3-5 days shipping yesterday and i come off tuesday. i imagine because of the holiday it won't arrive until thursday or friday.
    I recommend you lower the dose of superdrol right now so you don't feel bad and stretch it out at low dose until the Torm arrives.

I did 160,120, 80, 40. I think that was much higher than needed. My balls came back with venergence in 3 days.
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

I agree with werewolf, how much SD do you have left exactly.

If you got the tor from who I think you did, you know they are excellent with shipping. You can even e-mail them and tell them you prediciment and they will likely help you out best they can.
  7. Senior Member

followed your guys' advice and stretched my sd out perfectly and started tore last night making today my 2nd day of pct. i am taking the basic post cycle supps as i stated earlier for a week and then planning on running something else. i previously ran, i think green bulge and white blood. i am wondering if running a jungle warfare based stack along with some creatine would be a good idea. any input? also, is it weird that i ended up 10 lbs heavier compared to the 15 lbs i put on first cycle? i worked just as hard if not harder.

lastly, if i wait a week taking only those supps, am i sacrificing the gains i made by not jumping on something right away??
  8. Advanced Member

followed your guys' advice and stretched my superdrol out perfectly and started tore last night making today my 2nd day of post cycle therapy. i am taking the basic post cycle supps as i stated earlier for a week and then planning on running something else. i previously ran, i think green bulge and white blood. i am wondering if running a jungle warfare based stack along with some creatine would be a good idea. any input? also, is it weird that i ended up 10 lbs heavier compared to the 15 lbs i put on first cycle? i worked just as hard if not harder.

lastly, if i wait a week taking only those supps, am i sacrificing the gains i made by not jumping on something right away??
    Sorry, but your first cycle is always better. Running Jungle warfare in post cycle is tricky because of the built-in AI. I like running a NHA stack in post cycle with ActivaTe. Same idea as Jungle Warfare, but I have control of the AI.

Second day huh, well that means tomorrow you should be finding out why everyone likes Tor so much.
  9. Senior Member

oh you mean toremiLOAD?? yeah its got things back in a flash! strength still good and so is endurance, given its only four days off. weight is still up as well. so everything is going as planned. i plan on cutting in the near future. any advice on how long to wait to optimize my strength and muscle gains?? i have been working out for awhile but only have gotten serious within the past couple of years. so far, i have only bulked and never cut. i am a little scared to be quite honest that i will lose this hard earned muscle and strength.
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Definately looking forward to trying Torm in an upcoming cycle next winter....
  11. Advanced Member

oh you mean toremiLOAD?? yeah its got things back in a flash! strength still good and so is endurance, given its only four days off. weight is still up as well. so everything is going as planned. i plan on cutting in the near future. any advice on how long to wait to optimize my strength and muscle gains?? i have been working out for awhile but only have gotten serious within the past couple of years. so far, i have only bulked and never cut. i am a little scared to be quite honest that i will lose this hard earned muscle and strength.
    Head into an NHA cycle.
  12. Senior Member

correct me if i'm wrong, but i think what i'm taking now is pretty much an nha stack. i'm on rebound, retain, and fenugreek, along with the toremifene and of course the protocol supps i was on during cycle.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.

correct me if i'm wrong, but i think what i'm taking now is pretty much an nha stack. i'm on rebound, retain, and fenugreek, along with the toremifene and of course the protocol supps i was on during cycle.
    correct the nha also has activate.
  14. Advanced Member

I like the energy level I get on NHA. The raised testosterone and lowered estrogen are good for losing fat and preserving muscle. Anabolic pump is another thing to consider.

I always taper into a NHA cycle in post cycle therapy. I personally like 2 ADT (50mgs) and one Rebound Reloaded with 4 to 8 ActivaTe.

ADT has a little better testosterone boost to estrogen suppression ratio, but too much and libido problems occur. Other people run 2 to 3 Rebound Reloaded, but 3 really suppresses estrogen. Extremely low estrogen is bad for white blood cell count, HDL and can even cause libido problems. You can start the ActivaTe as fast as you want. The AI needs tapered in as you are tapering off of the Torem. Taking ActivaTe the first 2 days of PCT isn't going to do much, but you are already past that point.
  15. Senior Member

thanks for the help guys! but i'm afraid i have some pretty sh i tty news. i worked chest and on flat bench today i broke a pr so i was very happy. but, at the end of my last set i very awkwardly let an eighty pound db fall to my side and my workout strap was still wrapped up around it. needless to say it was pretty painful especially in my shoulder area. i finished my workout, which was probably the worst thing i could've done, and now my shoulder feels like it was ripped off. i immediately called my doctor and have an appointment friday to get x rays just to be cautious that i did not tear anything. i will be sooo BUMMED if i just did all of that work for nothing!!
  16. Advanced Member

thanks for the help guys! but i'm afraid i have some pretty sh i tty news. i worked chest and on flat bench today i broke a pr so i was very happy. but, at the end of my last set i very awkwardly let an eighty pound db fall to my side and my workout strap was still wrapped up around it. needless to say it was pretty painful especially in my shoulder area. i finished my workout, which was probably the worst thing i could've done, and now my shoulder feels like it was ripped off. i immediately called my doctor and have an appointment friday to get x rays just to be cautious that i did not tear anything. i will be sooo BUMMED if i just did all of that work for nothing!!
    Having actually tore things before I doubt you could have finished your workout if you did. I hope you putting plenty Ice on to reduce swelling (and pain). You are probably going to be wanting Cissus.
  17. Senior Member

i have more movement now than i did after i hurt my shoulder but there is a certain motion that causes a sharp pain inside my shoulder. so i haven't been lifting at all since the injury. i'm doing legs today so i can just get into the gym. my experience with cissus wasn't that great. i was constipated and had stomach pains the whole duration of the bottle. i'm really bummin though. hopefully my doctor appointment tomorrow will go good.
  18. Senior Member

for anyone thats still reading this stuff, i have good news. just a bad muscle strain. ice, ibuprofen, and time will heal it. a shame i had to run into this problem during pct though. but weight is still up, waist has stayed the same, and i feel 110% better than i did the last week and a half while on so so far so good. lets just hope i don't lose alot of strength while i take care of this shoulder problem.
  19. Advanced Member

for anyone thats still reading this stuff, i have good news. just a bad muscle strain. ice, ibuprofen, and time will heal it. a shame i had to run into this problem during post cycle therapy though. but weight is still up, waist has stayed the same, and i feel 110% better than i did the last week and a half while on so so far so good. lets just hope i don't lose alot of strength while i take care of this shoulder problem.
    You probably want Cissus to help the shoulder to heal faster.
  20. Senior Member

cissus is on the way! thinkin about adding jw, sizeon, sesamin, bcaa's, and lean xtreme also. any input?? this of course will all be added in a week when post cycle is finished. i just chalked up this whole week though to fully heal my shoulder. no point in injuring it again because i couldn't wait a few more days. light cardio, abs, and arms will do for me until then.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.

cissus is on the way! thinkin about adding jw, sizeon, sesamin, bcaa's, and lean xtreme also. any input?? this of course will all be added in a week when post cycle is finished. i just chalked up this whole week though to fully heal my shoulder. no point in injuring it again because i couldn't wait a few more days. light cardio, abs, and arms will do for me until then.
    Check this log out for some info about hte supps you mentioned. SizeOn, JW, BAM, X-Factor by Jjohn
  22. Advanced Member

Work the legs hard. It will actually help you heal sooner and prevent muscle loss.
  23. New Member

My advice - use HCG injections with Clomid & Femara
  24. New Member

Is the Toremiefene you are refering to from innovative research? I am just wondering because I'm about to order some of that stuff and want to make sure it's legit.
  25. Senior Member

not sure if that question is against board rules or not. but theres a good chance that could be where that came from.

ive got a weird problem. my shoulder has felt fine since i started lifting again. it pops and makes little weird noises but no pain and hopefully the cissus will clear that up. but, i did arms for the first time in two weeks yesterday and i woke up this morning in agonizing pain. if i leave my arms bent for a short period of time then try and straighten them there is a terrible soreness that overcomes them. i'm talking out of this world soreness like i've never felt before. painful soreness. i know what next day soreness is obviously and this isn't it. any ideas on wtf is wrong with my arms??
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.

Alternate ice (to reduce inflammation, as you cannot heal whilst inflammed) then heat (to speed bloodflow and hence recovery). Sounds like a pull/strain/tear hard to say from here but either way it needs to be iced take two weeks off from l using it, or have it plenty warm if you decide its good to go. Im not a doctor but thats what id do to my body.
  27. Senior Member

so your thinking i could've pulled strained or torn both of my arms yesterday?? i had a light to moderate wo to get myself back in the swing of things. I did 3 bis, 3 tris, and 2 forearms which was a decent wo but i have definitely pushed myself way harder than i did yesterday. could it just be that i haven't worked them in two weeks and theyre not used to it yet??
  28. New Member

I guess I can't be definative about that stuff - but I will tell you the answer to your question is no. Sorry it is prescription stuff. hypethetically speaking of course.
  29. New Member

Is the soreness in the shoulder - deep inside, or on the surface. The reason I am asking is that the SITS (rotator cuff) muscles can be a real problem. There are exercises to build them up, etc. But if you are talking about your deltoids - it is a different story - and different cause. Good luck
  30. Senior Member

it lies deeper in the shoulder. but, it has gone away for the most part. i am back into my routine and getting stronger again. the only problems i have are with dips and going heavy on incline bench. thats what i know to stay away from.
  31. New Member

You may have a rotator cuff injury - such as an impingement - the external and internal exercises at the end of your chest workout are what I would recommend. I went thru it and had to build them up - the support the bone from the inside. Now if you have had a previous injury, you could have some calcium build up - that has no easy solution - if some calcium deposits break off - it is like rubbing sand in the joints - not fun and requires an operation. I hope that is not it. Make sure you do some easy stretching before your workout - good luck
  32. Senior Member

what do you mean by internal and external exercises at the end?? and this was the first injury and hopefully the last. i have been very careful with it.
  33. New Member

Rotator Cuff Exercises -- familydoctor.org

exercises #1, #2 and #3

The four muscles which make up the shoulder joint are called, the "Supraspinatus," the "Infraspinatus," the "Teres Minor" and the "Subscapularis." It is the tendons of these muscles, which connect to the bones, that help to move your arm.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Blue UP and Blue GENE...PCT
    By luelinks in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-23-2010, 01:07 PM
  2. Last minute check EPI PCT ?
    By johnfaas in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-18-2009, 07:18 PM
  3. ramping ai up and serm down in pct?
    By jaydesiel4651 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-28-2007, 05:24 PM
  4. Critique and advise please. ( 2nd SD cycle )
    By Stinger124 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-13-2006, 08:42 PM
  5. Can i get some last minute advice on my SD Cycle?
    By ali11atc in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-26-2005, 11:23 AM