good post cycle??

PUMPITUP22

Awards
whats a good post cycle for me to use coming off of a 12 week cycle of Test Enanthate. i havnt started the cycle yet but just wondering where i can get myself a good post cycle. its not to easy to find out where to get it and i hate to ask u guys a cheesy question cause im sure ur ganna give it to me but oviously i need somethin and just lookin for some help..

JZ7757

Awards
  • Established
Your in the right forum, but I would suggest doing more research before you even start your cycle, nevermind PCT. Come up with a game plan, lay out the weeks, post here for some feedback, and buy everything before you even start.

Generally for injectables, your PCT will consist of a SERM, AI, natural test aids, etc.

This should get you started:
Post Cycle Therapy

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
If you cant find the proper products for PCT, then you are not ready for steroids.

PUMPITUP22

Awards
i dont think to many people are ready for steroids when they take them but they do it anyway. i have been lifting for a very long time and have a great body now and my meals are perfect and i take in proper protein but i might not knwo exactly how much i take in a calories or protien i take in a day but i am very good with my eating and work out habits and i feel that i am ready to take it to another level and i happened to come across a cycle that i have been thinkin about taking so i jumped on it and i just dont know where to get a good post cycle i can just get whatever but y not do it right ya know. just getting some opinions.