My Opinion about PCT

maddenizor

maddenizor

Awards
I know many will chime in and say there opinions as well and that is just what I am looking for, a consensus among others. In my opinion I do not think a SERM like Nolva is necessary as PCT for a superdrol cycle, unless of course you are prone to gyno. For PCT I would recommend Cycle Support (pre loaded 2 weeks before) all the way through the end of PCT. PCT consisting of 6 oxo and Rebound XT. Many may think I am wrong and thats fine. This is just my opinion.

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
I know many will chime in and say there opinions as well and that is just what I am looking for, a consensus among others. In my opinion I do not think a SERM like Nolva is necessary as post cycle therapy for a superdrol cycle, unless of course you are prone to gyno. For PCT I would recommend Cycle Support (pre loaded 2 weeks before) all the way through the end of PCT. PCT consisting of 6 oxo and Rebound XT. Many may think I am wrong and thats fine. This is just my opinion.
When doing a SD or PP cycle I use Rebound XT, Perfect cycle and Retain for PCT.... Never had a problem, and yes others will disagree.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
When doing a superdrol or PP cycle I use Rebound XT, Perfect cycle and Retain for post cycle therapy.... Never had a problem, and yes others will disagree.

you culd be one of the lucky ones personally i woulnt risk it

this is my current cycle that im running including post cycle therapy , also you can check that thread at the bottom of my signature

week1-10mg superdrol/AI Cycle support/multi v /Taurine ?
week2-20mg superdrol/AI Cycle support/multi v /Taurine ?
week3-20mg superdrol/AI Cycle support/multi v /Taurine ?/AX Retain 3 caps/DHEA 200mg /fenugreek 1.5g
week4-AI Cycle support/multi v /Taurine ? /AX Retain 3caps/DHEA 150mg/fenugreek 2g/nolva 60mg
week5-AI Cycle support/multi v /Taurine ? /AX Retain 3caps/DHEA 100mg/fenugreek 2.5g/nolva 40mg
week6-AI Cycle support/multi v /Taurine ? /AX Retain 2caps/DHEA 50mg/fenugreek 3g/nolva 20mg
week7-AI Cycle support/multi v /Taurine ? /AX Retain 2caps/DHEA 50mg/fenugreek 3.5g/nolva 20mg

EDIT: i forgot to mention that im on my second week

gators52

gators52

Awards
  • Established
I have a hard time understanding why people use an AI during PCT. During PCT your test is low and estrogen is high (i guess this depends on what substance your coming off of) so your body wont be trying to aromatize your estrogen because you allready have too much estrogen. Am i missing something here?

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
I know many will chime in and say there opinions as well and that is just what I am looking for, a consensus among others. In my opinion I do not think a SERM like Nolva is necessary as post cycle therapy for a superdrol cycle, unless of course you are prone to gyno. For PCT I would recommend Cycle Support (pre loaded 2 weeks before) all the way through the end of PCT. PCT consisting of 6 oxo and Rebound XT. Many may think I am wrong and thats fine. This is just my opinion.
Start looking at the bigger picture.

A major point of using a SERM is to stimulate LH & FSH which then stimulate Testosterone production. Do not be myopic there are multiple benefits for SERM therapy in PCT.

maddenizor

maddenizor

Awards
Nicee post...your opinion is valued. HAHA that quote at the bottom is classic

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
I know many will chime in and say there opinions as well and that is just what I am looking for, a consensus among others. In my opinion I do not think a SERM like Nolva is necessary as post cycle therapy for a superdrol cycle, unless of course you are prone to gyno. For post cycle therapy I would recommend Cycle Support (pre loaded 2 weeks before) all the way through the end of post cycle therapy. post cycle therapy consisting of 6 oxo and Rebound XT. Many may think I am wrong and thats fine. This is just my opinion.
Gator & Jonny's posts sum it up well. Your post cycle therapy should be taylored to the compound(s) you are using. In this case, you mention Superdrol. As gator mentioned, at the end of the cycle, test is shutdown/suppressed (not for all, go figure), so aromatization isn't much of a concern. Estrogen shouldn't be elevated, either. SERMs on the other hand, work directly at the hypothalamus & pituitary to stimulate gonadotropins, LH, & FSH.

Also since this is Superdrol, lipids will be a concern. That's another place where a SERM will assist. AIs generally do not help, and in some cases make lipids worse.