Pct

gettingbigger65

Awards
I am starting a cycle which will consist of BD Turanabol and BD Stanabol (winny) tabss. My lifting and diet is on point. I am 6'2 at 152lbs. I will run the Turanabol at 10 mg/day for 6 weeks. Then at week 3, I will run the Winny with the OT at 15mg/a day until end of the 6th week.

What do you think would be an optimal post cycle therapy?
People are telling me that HCG is not necessary, what do you think?
I will probably run clomid at 50mg/day for a few weeks.

My cycle is low in dosage so Im pretty persuaded that my test will not be too supressed.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
No offense, but your training/diet is far from on point if you are 152lbs and 6'2".. Don't even think about touching anabolic steroids before you gain a good 48lbs... Once you get to 200lbs, possibly "think" about it... but even then that's pushing it.... The time it takes for you to gain natty will allow you to invest in some time for research on the fundamentals...even before researching AAS. (which you will need to do as intensely as you did with your diet and training)

That is a crap cycle, and no you don't need HCG for an all oral cycle.. the duration doesn't warrant it.

Suppression is relative to duration as much as it dose.. some would argue it is more of a factor.

Eat for god's sake. How dare you say your diet and training is on point at that weight and height?

gettingbigger65

Awards
You see, normally I would say something like shut the f**k up or something like that,, but honestly thank you. I do not take any offense at all and I realize you are 100% correct. I thought I knew alot, but its funny when someone answers your question blatantly like you did; which I appreciate.

Im a bball player nd I thought maybe the cycle would help a little bit with no side effects.

Its just that its so hard becuz i have trouble eating most of the time because maybe i have a small stomach or somethin, but its hard putting alot of dense food down the chute. Im just sick of being skinny. Thx tho.

psycho

psycho

Awards
when you eat, eat nothing but meat for awhile.. Thats how I packed on a bunch of my weight.. You need to eat beef like there is no tomorrow.. If you eat, your stomach will stretch..