Methyl Plex Post Cycle

wolf31

Awards
Hello, I am new to this whole forum thing (1st post). I am planning a Methyl Plex Cycle to start Jan 7th and finish Feb 17th (6 weeks), dosage to be 20mg weeks 1-5, then 30mg week 6 (this will finish the bottle and end at a planned powerlifting meet). After Searching for sometime, this is what I came up with for a post cycle:

Week 7:
60mg Nolva 1st 3 days, then 40mg rest of week
25mg Inhibit-E
150mg Reduce XT
1 Cap MassFX ??

Week8:
40 mg Nolva
50 mg Inhibit E
150 mg Reduce XT
2 Caps Mass FX ??

Week 9:
30 mg nolva
50 mg Inhibit E
150 mg Reduce XT
4 Caps MassFX ??

Week 10:
20 mg nolva
75 mg Inhibit E
150 mg Reduce XT
4 Caps Mass FX ??

Week 11:
75 mg Inhibit E
4 Caps Mass FX ??

Week 12:
75 mg Inhibit E
2 Caps Mass FX ??

This would finish off 1 bottle each of Methyl Plex, Inhibit E, Reduce XT, and Mass FX. I would also be running Perfect Cycle during the 1st 6 weeks with Methyl Plex. In addition I would be also using the basics all through Mutli (Activate), Fish Oil, Joint supps, Z-Force ZMA.

My question is should my post cycle be tweeked in anyway?? Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance, I will check back later.

History: I am 30 , 225-230 lbs (depending on the day), but compete in the 220's (amature). Been powerlifting for ~5 years, lifting since I was 14. Best lifts are Squat 515 (Raw), Deadlfit 645 lbs (Raw, conventional), Bench 375 (Raw), 465 w/shirt (1st time in a shirt)

njt11

Awards
Personally, I wouldn't run PP for 6 weeks, but thats your choice.

As for the PCT, I'd run it for 4 weeks using Toremifene and Reduce XT. I've heard rave reviews about how quickly torem will spring your libido and balls back into action. The reduce xt should help you keep your mass/strength. Throw in a little trib or fenu if need be. Just my suggestion.

wolf31

Awards
6 weeks to long for toxicity issues?? I've ran m5aa at doses of 100+ mg/day for 6 weeks in the past, with no issues. How would this be compated to the toxicity issue? I already have Nolva on the way, should I scratch this and get some toremifene?

njt11

Awards
6 weeks to long for toxicity issues?? I've ran m5aa at doses of 100+ mg/day for 6 weeks in the past, with no issues. How would this be compated to the toxicity issue? I already have Nolva on the way, should I scratch this and get some toremifene?
Unless I was getting extensive blood work done before/during/after the cycle I would avoid running it for 6 weeks for toxicity reasons.

No need to scratch the Nolva. I actually have a 30 day Methyl Plex cycle planned for the beginning of febuary. I've been set on that for awhile, but I've been back and forth so many times debating on what to use for my PCT products. Been reading that Torem brings back libido to normal within a week and even higher than normal by the end of PCT. Im only using Torem because I dont feel like pissing my girlfriend off with another week and a half of no libido after a cycle.

wolf31

Awards
Unless I was getting extensive blood work done before/during/after the cycle I would avoid running it for 6 weeks for toxicity reasons.

No need to scratch the Nolva. I actually have a 30 day Methyl Plex cycle planned for the beginning of febuary. I've been set on that for awhile, but I've been back and forth so many times debating on what to use for my post cycle therapy products. Been reading that Torem brings back libido to normal within a week and even higher than normal by the end of PCT. Im only using Torem because I dont feel like pissing my girlfriend off with another week and a half of no libido after a cycle.
Ok. I may have to look into the toxicity a little more then. Whats your dosage scheme look like..30mg straight through? I just hate having a couple pills left over in a bottle.

What I have on hand is 2 bottles methyl plex, 1 bottle perfect cycle. On the way I have Inhibite E, Nolva, reduce XT, and MassFx...I read somewhere MassFx is good for post, but have been unable to find the protocol...and have been trying to put something together to prep for the meet and not have any half bottles left after everything and said and done, (I will have one bottle of methyl plex left for a later cycle). BTW, my last cycle was before the ban, and I usually only do one/year..don't know how that plays into anything...but thats typically why I like to run longer.

Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it - theres so much info out there its hard to weed through everything.

wolf31

Awards
Would anyone else have any comment to the post cycle mentioned above? Specifically with regards to the use/doseage of MassFX?

Thanks

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Okay week 8 keep Inhibit E @ 25mg, week 11 Inhibit E @ 50mg, week 12 Inhibit @ 25mg.

I say keep the ZMA until PCT. Take it how you planned to on cycle but take it off cycle instead.

Nolva is fine if that is what you have right now, I might venture to say week 9 do 20mg instead and at the end of week 10 then taper down to 10mg.

60 (3days)/40/40/20/20-10.
25/25/50/75/50/25

as far as the Mass FX i dont think you should start that right away maybe wait until the middle or end of PCT.

wolf31

Awards
Okay week 8 keep Inhibit E @ 25mg, week 11 Inhibit E @ 50mg, week 12 Inhibit @ 25mg.

I say keep the ZMA until post cycle therapy. Take it how you planned to on cycle but take it off cycle instead.

Nolva is fine if that is what you have right now, I might venture to say week 9 do 20mg instead and at the end of week 10 then taper down to 10mg.

60 (3days)/40/40/20/20-10.
25/25/50/75/50/25

as far as the Mass FX i dont think you should start that right away maybe wait until the middle or end of post cycle therapy.
Thanks, as far as the timing, I usually would take the Nolva at night before bed. I have never stacked a ATD with the Nolva before and have read some posts where the Nolva is taken in the moring and ATD at night...any preference here...can I take both at night before bed? Also I am curious as to why take the ZMA out of post cycle..in the past I would take straight through..does it interfere with anything?

And the MassFx start that around week 9 or 10..should I keep running low dose Inhibit E with it.. say at around 25mg or just drop it at week 12 and keep the MassFx solo?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Thanks, as far as the timing, I usually would take the Nolva at night before bed. I have never stacked a ATD with the Nolva before and have read some posts where the Nolva is taken in the moring and ATD at night...any preference here...can I take both at night before bed? Also I am curious as to why take the ZMA out of post cycle..in the past I would take straight through..does it interfere with anything?

And the MassFx start that around week 9 or 10..should I keep running low dose Inhibit E with it.. say at around 25mg or just drop it at week 12 and keep the MassFx solo?
Im not sure, I take my Arimidex (AI, like ATD) with my nolva at night. Im not sure how you would do it though because im taking low doses of arimidex. I would think while you are taking low doses of ATD (Inhibit E) it wouldnt matter but as you start taking 2 and 3 caps I would spread them out through the day but im no entirely sure on this. Just makes sense to me.

If you have enough ZMA for on and off cycle then go for it but Im sure it will be most effective for use on Post Cycle Therapy.

ATD use for too long will have a negative side effect on libido, but maybe you are different. I would drop it at week 12. you dont want to suppress estrogen for too long.

wolf31

Awards
Well, after looking into Inhibit-E some more and a pretty lengthy thread I think I may drop the ATD. It appears it may actually inhibit recovery and increase the risk of gyno..I have not got through the entire thread yet..but I think I may just do what I have always done and just run nolva...adding reduce xt (I have never use this in the past, nor the MassFx).

So will still run Methyl Plex for 6 weeks at 20 mgs/day (last week increasing to 30 mgs/day), followed by Nolva for 6 weeks tapering down ( I typically do/have done Pct for periods as long as the "On-Cycle"). Something like:

Nolva: 60mg 1st 3 days, then 40mg/30/20/20/20/10 or something like that, using Reduct XT for the 1st 4 weeks of Post Cycle, and then maybe begin MassFx after Post is done.

Any thoughts on dropping the ATD?

Goat

Awards
Just did this one dude. For one, my gains stopped after about 15 days. Second, it did not suppress me very much. I am just running a single bottle of Novadex XT, which always works wonders for me. So far I have retained all my gains of about 9-10 lbs.

I hjave had gyno symptoms from 4AD and 19NOR but not from this.

wolf31

Awards
Just did this one dude. For one, my gains stopped after about 15 days. Second, it did not suppress me very much. I am just running a single bottle of Novadex XT, which always works wonders for me. So far I have retained all my gains of about 9-10 lbs.

I hjave had gyno symptoms from 4AD and 19NOR but not from this.
Well, I have never used anything but Nolva for PCT. Then I read here using SERM with ATD = better recovery. To tell you the truth the more I look into it the more confused I am getting, and I am no chemist so that makes things even worse. What was you cycle like..you mentioned your gains stopped at day 15, was this a 4 week cycle and what dose where using? But in the end Nolva has always worked..

Thanks.

Goat

Awards
Well, I have never used anything but Nolva for post cycle therapy. Then I read here using SERM with ATD = better recovery. To tell you the truth the more I look into it the more confused I am getting, and I am no chemist so that makes things even worse. What was you cycle like..you mentioned your gains stopped at day 15, was this a 4 week cycle and what dose where using? But in the end Nolva has always worked..

Thanks.
I stopped after about 28 days but should have stopped two weeks earlier because I made no gains after two weeks. I took 2 pills ED of Methyl Plex XT. Use whatever works, but I think just about any PCT product will work for this cycle. Just keep it simple dude, M1T may slam your natty production and require a more complicated PCT but not this stuff imho.

wolf31

Awards
Well I started today, but after looking into Toremifene, it appears people like it better than Nolva, and seeing how its on sale I may run this route instead. Seems the dosing is to run at 120 - 60mg/day...so I was thinking of trying it out at 120/90/60/60 along with low does ATD (25-50mg)/day tapering down to 25mg/day...does this look good with Tor (I will be running Methyl Plex for 6 weeks, if sides remain low)? I read in one post an individual would run tor for 4 weeks tapering down with ATD (25-50mg) then introduce Nolva for another 2-4 weeks depending on cycle length...would this be recommended?

Thanks again for the feedback.