got nolvadex.. no directions on taking.

msenny

Awards
i recently got nolvadex(tamoxifen) 10mg tablets but they didnt come with directions on how much i should take.. i've tried researchin and all i get is 40/40/20/20.. i'm new to this stuff and i dont know what this means. i had took superdrol back in septemeber before i ever researched it and realized it could give me b*&^% tits. now i realized the sesitivity isnt going away or the little bump either so i finally reasearched and ordered nolvadex. i got 2 boxes of 30 tablets a piece. could someone help me with what my doses should be and when should i take them.. is it all at once or split throughout the day... and does 40/40/20/20 mean 40 mg first week per day? and 40 mg second week per day, 20 mg third week per day, 20 mg fourth week per day.. and is 4 weeks all i should take it?

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
alright, first off, you need to have you PCT planned out BEFORE you run a cycle. no one can stress that enough...BEFORE!!!!

but since you mustve forgotten to do that...i'll just answer your questions...your dosing is correct. 40 mgs everyday for the 1st and 2nd week, 20 mgs everyday for the 3rd and 4th week. but this is the normal PCT protocal.

You should relaly run it at 60 mgs for the first few days. Then if the sensitivity goes away, drop it to 40 for 2 weeks, then 20 for two more. Running it at a higher dosage the first 3 days or so really helps stimulate the effect.

Also, look up letro, seems to work great for getting rid of gyno. Looking up Dr. D's threads on this topic.